Bluewater Trawler Rendezvous, Puget Sound '23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kabyak

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Ceora
Vessel Make
Bluewater PH Trawler
I'm working to revive our annual rendezvous for Puget Sound Bluewater RPH trawlers, we had several great events pre Covid. We have a list of about 8 owners currently and I'm reaching out to any others I may not be aquainted with. Please reply to this message if you have interest.
Keith

Sandpiper will attend depending on date and location.

The rendezvous is now set at Poulbo Marina, May5-7.

Hi I have a Tayana 42 I just purchased last year Named Skye Castle, sounds like I missed this year’s rendezvous but if there’s another would love to attend. I actually posted not too long ago looking for other Tayana owners

Hi Kieth are there any plans to have another rendezvous this summer? I would really like to meet up with some other boats in the Tayana family even if it were only one or two boats! Who all is local around the Seattle or Puget Sound area? Anyone else out there interested let me know

Sorry for a slow response, we are cruising in the Broughtons, BC. Congrats on your purchase. I expect we’ll have an event next year, nothing planned yet. Send me an email and I’ll add you to our list.
Kabystrom@msn.com
BTW, we have had a T42 attend in the past but that boat was sold (Puffin).
Keith

Hay Jen

I saw what looks to be a T42 at Breakwater Marina named Hay Jen does anyone know the owner? Just wandering because it’s the first one I have seen close by me other than mine. Would love to chat with the owner

There is also one at Port Orchard Yacht Club.

I don't know if he follows TF.

Hi,

We own a 1978 Tayana 42’ Pilothouse trawler and would be interested in attending a rendezvous in 2024 if there is one happening.

Angela & Paul Menzel

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpg
    IMG_6994.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 16
Wow that’s a dandy! Where do you keep that beauty? Also welcome aboard, I’m fairly new to the forum and it has been nice connecting with others with similar vessels

Thanks, Mnmayon:)

We're located in Alberta, Canada, but our boat is located on Vancouver Island. So far, we've been exploring mostly in the Gulf Islands.

Where are you located?

I'm also new to forums so figuring out how it all works.

Angela

Ok well that’s fantastic, I haven’t been up there yet but I have heard wonderful things! My boat is in Seattle wa. I have been testing out my new to me boat to me, around the South puget sound. How long have you had your Tayana?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom