Old 10-12-2019, 10:46 PM   #1

City: Lutz
Sold-34ft MT DC 1982 $38500

Lovely comfy reliable economical 1982 Marine Trader double cabin Trawler for sale. Docked in Clearwater beach FL. Recently gone thru in detail by knowing owner and ready to go. Much new and replaced equipment. 120 Lehman with est 4800 hours, recent transmission and damper plate, runs perfect. very efficient 2.4 GPH cruise at 8 mph @ 1800 rpm-500 mile range. Full deluxe flybridge enclosure. Must see to appreciate. New 16000 BTU Webasto AC with reverse heat combined with new duct system to all cabins. Heart Interface freedom 20 2500 watt Inverter/charger. A few more 'news'. New Horizon Matrix top of the line VHF radio with RAM mike and AIS. New Searchlight with remote control. New deluxe fully adjustable Pilots Chair for flybridge .New engine room exhaust blower, new 2nd auto bilge pump, new LED lights throughout interior. New LED Deck lights fore and aft, New large speaker controlled by the Matrix VHF radio. No teak decks, no outside teak to varnish (its painted a wood color). Newer Aluminum fuel tanks 80 gallons each with gages. New HD Garhauer OB hoist, New OB mount Spiffy cabins with wonderful memory foam mattresses. Electric Raritan head. Forward head converted to large shower. Lewmar all chain windlass. Deck washdown pump and head converted to fresh water from the 2- 150 gallon ss water tanks. 2 Garmin chart plotters each with a large monitor., Garmin 24 mile Radar Raymarine /Seastar steering with recent wheel helm pumps and ram. Raymarine hydraulic autopilot with new smart control joy stick control. Force 10 3 burner lpg range , Norcold 12v / 115 v refridg. 2- 80 watt solar panels atop flybridge with new Morningstar solar control. TV/VCR. No trades or financing. $38500 PM to inquire.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0002.jpg   IMG_0019.jpg   IMG_0001.jpg   IMG_0003.jpg   IMG_0016.jpg  

IMG_0009.jpg   IMG_0005.jpg   IMG_0007.jpg   IMG_0011.jpg  
Old 10-13-2019, 06:31 AM   #2
Guru

City: Satsuma FL
Vessel Name: No Mo Trawla
Vessel Model: Hurricane SS188
Geez...it seems like you only bought it a year ago. Getting out or going bigger?

Good luck in selling.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:50 PM   #3
Guru

City: Palm Coast
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Shocked you are selling!
Old 10-20-2019, 07:41 AM   #4

bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
Lovely comfy reliable economical 1982 Marine Trader double cabin Trawler for sale. Docked in Clearwater beach FL. Recently gone thru in detail by knowing owner and ready to go. Much new and replaced equipment. 120 Lehman with est 4800 hours, recent transmission and damper plate, runs perfect. very efficient 2.4 GPH cruise at 8 mph @ 1800 rpm-500 mile range. Full deluxe flybridge enclosure. Must see to appreciate. New 16000 BTU Webasto AC with reverse heat combined with new duct system to all cabins. Heart Interface freedom 20 2500 watt Inverter/charger. A few more 'news'. New Horizon Matrix top of the line VHF radio with RAM mike and AIS. New Searchlight with remote control. New deluxe fully adjustable Pilots Chair for flybridge .New engine room exhaust blower, new 2nd auto bilge pump, new LED lights throughout interior. New LED Deck lights fore and aft, New large speaker controlled by the Matrix VHF radio. No teak decks, no outside teak to varnish (its painted a wood color). Newer Aluminum fuel tanks 80 gallons each with gages. New HD Garhauer OB hoist, New OB mount Spiffy cabins with wonderful memory foam mattresses. Electric Raritan head. Forward head converted to large shower. Lewmar all chain windlass. Deck washdown pump and head converted to fresh water from the 2- 150 gallon ss water tanks. 2 Garmin chart plotters each with a large monitor., Garmin 24 mile Radar Raymarine /Seastar steering with recent wheel helm pumps and ram. Raymarine hydraulic autopilot with new smart control joy stick control. Force 10 3 burner lpg range , Norcold 12v / 115 v refridg. 2- 80 watt solar panels atop flybridge with new Morningstar solar control. TV/VCR. No trades or financing. $38500 PM to inquire.
bump
Old 11-02-2019, 05:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
bump
Dock may be assumable.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:47 PM   #6
Guru

City: Southern Maine
Vessel Model: Prairie 36 Coastal Cruiser
Wow, seems just the other day I was with the PO on that boat. I think I took that picture of her that's in your album here on TF.

I can attest that's one very nice MT. Good luck with the sale. Hope she finds a good home.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTom View Post
Wow, seems just the other day I was with the PO on that boat. I think I took that picture of her that's in your album here on TF.

I can attest that's one very nice MT. Good luck with the sale. Hope she finds a good home.
Thanks Capt Tom! I took all the pics 2 weeks ago. Its vastly impoved from the PO. Geo
Old 11-22-2019, 10:11 PM   #8

Sold sold sold

SOLD YES SOLD thanks TF
Old 11-22-2019, 10:13 PM   #9

Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsan View Post
geez...it seems like you only bought it a year ago. Getting out or going bigger?

Good luck in selling.
sold
Old 11-23-2019, 06:38 AM   #10
Guru

City: Palm Coast
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Congratulations. MT’s as long as they are in good shape go fast.