Old 07-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #1
Veteran Member

City: Anacortes
Sailrite LZ-1 sewing machine

Make your own canvas, upholstery, cushions, etc. with this heavy duty and easy to use walking foot machine.

Sailrite Ultrafeed LZ-1 Premium Walking Foot sewing machine and folding table. I paid $1249 for the LZ-1 (with Monster wheel with hand crank and hard carrying case). $195 for the Sailrite folding table, both like new, always lubed and kept clean. Light use – only one small project done. Includes manual, standard wheel, tools, etc. Plus $478 of threads (Tenara, Profin, and polyester), needles, bobbins, leather, snaps, grommets, setting tools, and much else. Long list available. Stacking locking flat tubs for sorting and storing all items. Hand-picked “starter” kit all best quality for taking offshore but not going now. Will sell all for $1300. Pick up in Anacortes or pay shipping.

www.sailrite.com/Sailrite-Ultrafeed-LSZ-1-PREMIUM-Walking-Foot-Sewing-Machine

www.sailrite.com/Ultrafeed-Collapsible-Sewing-Table

www.sailrite.com/Profilen-PTFE-Lifetime-Thread-Clear-4oz-Cone

www.sailrite.com/Thread-V-92-White-Polyester-UV-16oz-4-000-Yds

www.sailrite.com/Heavy-Tenara-Lifetime-Thread-Clear-Lubricated-8oz-Cone-798-Yds

Plus lots more

Old 07-08-2019, 10:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

City: San Diego, CA
Vessel Name: READY
Vessel Model: Nordic Tugs 32
Fair price. I have the same machine. Zero sewing experience but was able ro make many items like grill and cooler covers, phifetex window covers and even snap in mesh flooring in my first 2 months. Already saved enough to pay for my machine. I post this just to let potential buyers know that if I can do this anyone can. I find it both theraputic and rewarding. So someone should snap up this deal.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #3
Veteran Member

City: Anacortes
Sold - I'll repost if it falls through

Quote:
Originally Posted by READY View Post
Fair price. I have the same machine. Zero sewing experience but was able ro make many items like grill and cooler covers, phifetex window covers and even snap in mesh flooring in my first 2 months. Already saved enough to pay for my machine. I post this just to let potential buyers know that if I can do this anyone can. I find it both theraputic and rewarding. So someone should snap up this deal.

Of all the items I am selling I knew this would be the first to sell and it appears it has (off CruisersForum.com). I had the exact same experience you had with sewing and in particular this machine. It was intimidating at first and I made some practice mistakes but was very happy with the results I got. And it looked half-way professional and there is no doubt in my mind that I could make it look completely professional with a couple more projects. I also felt it was therapeutic - new project, learning something new, something to do well, useful.

So - I think it is sold to someone close to here. They will pick it up.