Likely going to be putting up my 2014 Swift Trawler 44 for sale soon. It's located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Boat is in impeccable condition. Unfortunately (or fortunately in this case) I am completely neurotic.
Approximately 320 hours. Mains and generator just serviced, rudder leak fixed...boat needs absolutely nothing. Engines have Volvo major components warranty through 2021. Has been maintained by Bay Marine in Richmond, CA. I have all service records for the boat going back to the original owner (I am the 2nd owner), as well as the results of the Survey done in November 2016.
Other than the standard equipment, I added or performed the following within the last 2 years:
- Viking 6-person liferaft with cradle
- Engine room smoke and fire alarm w/ panels at upper and lower helm
- High water alarm
- Additional bilge pump (Rule Gold Series 2,000gph)
- ProMariner ProSafe FAILSAFE 60amp Galvanic Isolator
- Battery Monitor - Balmar SmartGauge
- Mastervolt 4D AGM Batteries 160 Ah (Qty 2)
- Custom Bimini (stainless steel frame, sunbrella canvas, teflon thread)
- Fenders and fabric covers (just purchased, so not seen in photo)
- Foam toppers on the mattresses
- Handheld VHF - Standard Horizon HX-8700
- Portable Spotlight
- Replaced caulking around cockpit and flybridge seam with 4000UV
- Teak has been treated throughout ownership with Semco
I'll probably have it at the Northern California Yacht Fest (in Alameda) in a few weeks.
If anyone is interested, let me know. Happy to answer any questions.
Will post more photos later.