Old 03-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #1

City: Poulsbo, WA
Vessel Name: Casablanca
Vessel Model: 1985 50' Hershine Trawler
1981 CHB Vessel 41' - Trawler

44' Overall CHB runs great. Twin 120 Lehman's, low hours. If not sold by May 1st 2017 then I will cruise the vessel down the coast to San Diego. I live too far away to enjoy. Has a little sanding to do and some varnish, but i have done quite a bit. Previous owner took really good care and added a lot of new electronics. But they got to an age of not good for them to use the vessel so they sold it to me. He has been a Commodore of a nice yacht club and took very good care. But must had a local young guy or something towards the end thought could come and clean it up a but and the kid was kind of sloppy. I like things to be like new, so doing it right and not easy being that far away. BUT great for San Juan Islands I cruised for 3 months last year. Ok for now, if you think you would like this for the price from me only: $55,500. It is listed with a broker (an open listing) for around $70,000. You can only buy it (at this time) from me at $55,500. Once I bring it to San Diego the price will go up a lot> thanks.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #2

City: Phoenix
Vessel Name: Interim
Vessel Model: Grand Banks 36
Photos and an equipment list would help.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #3
Veteran Member

City: Mission Viejo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptChuck4u View Post
44' Overall CHB runs great. Twin 120 Lehman's, low hours. If not sold by May 1st 2017 then I will cruise the vessel down the coast to San Diego. I live too far away to enjoy. Has a little sanding to do and some varnish, but i have done quite a bit. Previous owner took really good care and added a lot of new electronics. But they got to an age of not good for them to use the vessel so they sold it to me. He has been a Commodore of a nice yacht club and took very good care. But must had a local young guy or something towards the end thought could come and clean it up a but and the kid was kind of sloppy. I like things to be like new, so doing it right and not easy being that far away. BUT great for San Juan Islands I cruised for 3 months last year. Ok for now, if you think you would like this for the price from me only: $55,500. It is listed with a broker (an open listing) for around $70,000. You can only buy it (at this time) from me at $55,500. Once I bring it to San Diego the price will go up a lot> thanks.
Please send photos & specs to
Gliwski@aol.com
We're in socal OC looking to move up to Poulsbo or Anacortes later this year.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #4

City: Poulsbo, WA
Vessel Name: Casablanca
Vessel Model: 1985 50' Hershine Trawler
See more at: webworldusa.com Lots of pics and information. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:45 PM   #5

City: Amelia Island FL
Vessel Name: Bar Hopper
Vessel Model: 1981 Present Trunk Trawler
email me pics and details
scott@pittsemail.com