City: Au Gres, MI
Vessel Name: Black Dog
Vessel Model: Formula 41PC
Welcome aboard.
Old 07-17-2022, 08:29 PM   #3

City: Tampa, FL
Vessel Name: Bagus
Vessel Model: Kadey Krogen 52-01
I previously owned kk39-33 and now own kk52-01. KK39-45 a 2004 Kadey Krogen 39 is for sale as far as I know. KK39-45 is currently located at Palm Cove Marina in Jacksonville, Fl and was under contract a few months ago but after survey it’s my understanding the deal fell through. KK39-45 is a few slips down from me now. I’ve been at Palm Cove Marina since May 1st but will be leaving from the Chesapeake Bay this upcoming Friday. The Kadey Krogen fleet listing doesn’t list contact details for the kk39-45 owners but it’s my understanding it’s an older couple that haven’t really used the boat much the past 3-4 years. While I had my kk39-33 at the marina in 2018-2020 there were numerous people who reached out to the KK39-45 owners via the marina to express interest in possibly purchasing. It’s my understanding these approaches were rejected as the owners planned one more cruise, haven’t we heard that before?. You might want to reach out to the kk39-45 owners via the marina to express interest. It’s been sad for me to see this boat deteriorate over the past 4+ years from lack of use.
Old 07-18-2022, 10:06 AM   #4

City: Williamsburg
Kk 39

Thanks! I was in contact with the owners of M&M in January and February. They were very nice people, we talked, and they sent pictures and some video. I was spooked by the pictures and chose not to go and see the boat. I’m not looking for a major project boat, however I’m still interested if she was just routine stuff. I’m sure they maintained her when they were cruising. If you know why the deal fell thru I’m all ears. I suspect the survey was an issue, but who knows. I do appreciate your time. When you are in the Chesapeake we are up the Rappahannock river, not far from Yankee point marina and the Tides inn. I’ll buy you a drink if you get in that area. Take care, Dave Hudgins, 757-291-3688
Old 07-20-2022, 11:59 AM   #5

City: Juneau Alaska
I have been trying to find one on the west coast. 2000 or later with Dutch pilothouse doors