Old 05-10-2022, 07:53 PM   #1
Guru

City: Walkabout Creek
Standard Horizon VHF/AIS gear - current models

I have a number of Standard Horizon VHFs and accessories available. All are current models, and the top of Standard Horizon's product line.

- GX6000 VHF with build in AIS receiver, NMEA 2000 interface, NMEA 0183 interface. This is SH's top of the line marine VHF. Two available. Both have been previously installed and used for about 6 months. I will arrange to have the MMSI reset. $275 each plus $25 flat rate shipping in US.

- SSM-70H RAM 4 remote mic with full VHF control. $60 plus $20 flat rate shipping in US

- SSM-71 RAM 4W wireless remote mic with full control. Includes a wireless base station that connects to the GX6000. This has never been installed or used. $125 plus $20 flat rate shipping in US.

The only caveat with all this is that I'm cruising with few port calls, so I'm not certain when I would be able to ship.

Here are links to the manufacturer's info on the GX6000 plus the accessories.

https://www.standardhorizon.com/inde...3&isArchived=0
Old 05-19-2022, 10:54 PM   #2

City: Seattle
Vessel Name: Seafarer
Vessel Model: 1980 49 Grand Banks Classic
PM sent
MVSeafarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:55 AM   #3

City: Bellevue
Vessel Name: Rascal
Vessel Model: Homemade
Do you know if the radio will push the AIS data via Wifi with the wireless base station? It looks like the wireless base station just supports the wireless mic. It would be slick if that combo could push AIS to a tablet with Navionics.
RedRascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:14 AM   #4
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRascal View Post
Do you know if the radio will push the AIS data via Wifi with the wireless base station? It looks like the wireless base station just supports the wireless mic. It would be slick if that combo could push AIS to a tablet with Navionics.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that the wireless supports anything other than the Mic. I've never used it so can't say one way or another, but the manuals are all available on the SH web site, and they might shed more light.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:40 PM   #5

City: Bellevue
Vessel Name: Rascal
Vessel Model: Homemade
Okay thanks, I was gleaning the same from the manuals.
RedRascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 10:00 AM   #6
Guru

Update: I still have one VHF available, plus the RAM4W wireless command Mic plus wireless base station.
Old 05-26-2022, 01:11 AM   #7
Veteran Member

City: Edmonds WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedtree View Post
I have a number of Standard Horizon VHFs and accessories available. All are current models, and the top of Standard Horizon's product line.

- GX6000 VHF with build in AIS receiver, NMEA 2000 interface, NMEA 0183 interface. This is SH's top of the line marine VHF. Two available. Both have been previously installed and used for about 6 months. I will arrange to have the MMSI reset. $275 each plus $25 flat rate shipping in US.

- SSM-70H RAM 4 remote mic with full VHF control. $60 plus $20 flat rate shipping in US

- SSM-71 RAM 4W wireless remote mic with full control. Includes a wireless base station that connects to the GX6000. This has never been installed or used. $125 plus $20 flat rate shipping in US.

The only caveat with all this is that I'm cruising with few port calls, so I'm not certain when I would be able to ship.

Here are links to the manufacturer's info on the GX6000 plus the accessories.

https://www.standardhorizon.com/inde...3&isArchived=0

Hi, Just bought a new to me 2012 Hunt 44 with a single helm starboard station. Updating electronics. Iíd like to buy the GX 6000 and one of the remotes to be used by companion port side station as well. Please contact me by private message when you are able to ship so I can pay you simultaneously. Frankly donít know much about these but think the plain remote would do.
Please advise. Bob
BobnDoc is offline   Reply With Quote