Old 07-28-2021, 04:56 PM   #1

City: Stonington
Optio fuel flow sensors

Four unused Optio fuel flow sensors, suitable for twin diesel applications.

“ Uses positive displacement technology to measure diesel fuel usage. Easy wireless installation with a battery that lasts for up to 1 season. Displays current fuel consumption, cruising range & time, optimal EcoRange and your most efficient speed.” Displays all data via Bluetooth on your phone or tablet. Includes nozzle sizes for 5/16", 3/8” and 1/2” fuel hoses (sizes are fuel hose ID). I won’t break up the set of four sensors. These sensors are in high demand, and aren’t currently available from manufacturer. (I overspent on recent boat repairs, and had to cut back on some options like these great sensors.)
$1600 firm
Attached Thumbnails
E1564950-560C-4998-991C-3698FE314D13.jpeg   D654E208-463E-4CA3-A765-29325EC46719.jpg  
Daysailj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:18 AM   #2

While I would still prefer to return for a full refund, the company remains “off radar”. I’ll let the, go for $1400, including shipping, unless I hear something from the company in the meantime. Any interest out there?
Old 09-12-2021, 10:20 PM   #3

City: (Cypress Landing) Chocowinity, NC
Vessel Name: BZ interlude
Vessel Model: MS390
Where will you install it on a diesel engine and how does it deal with returned fuel?
DrissZougari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 12:58 AM   #4

It’s has four sensors, so a pair for each of two diesels. One goes on the fuel feed, right after the Racor filter, and a second one on the return fuel line.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:22 PM   #5

City: Brights Grove
Vessel Name: Boldly Go
Vessel Model: Sea Ray 460EC
Hello Daysailj<

Unfortunately Interactio has gone out of business and yes, I also heard someone else was to pick it up but I have seen nothing yet. I can only assume Covid put a halt on this.

I have the system on my Sea Ray (diesels) and they work well but it would be nice to have further product development with a N2K interface. Hoping for a positive outcome.
boldly go is offline   Reply With Quote