Old 02-24-2020, 09:19 PM   #1
Guru

City: La Conner Wa.
Vessel Name: Sea Fever
Vessel Model: Defever 49 RPH
Low hours Cruisair Air Conditioner Units

Don't need air conditioning in the Pacific Northwest, would rather have the extra storage. I have three Cruisair, reverse cycle heating and cooling, self contained units for sale.

Model: SXR16 Stowaway V. 16,000 BTU. 115v, 60Hz. Full load amps:15. Starting amps: 34. CFM: 530 Weight: 76 lbs.

The stowaway is a self contained, direct expansion, seawater cooled, reverse-cycle air conditioners designed for marine use. This series utilize a rotary compressor which offers quiet operation, light weight, and low starting and running requirements.

The low profile self contained unit is designed to be installed under a settee, in a locker or cabinet, or any other out of the way location. It measures 23.5" long, 14.5" wide, and 14.25" high.

Also included are the remote panels that control the units and the water pumps that supply the sea water to the units. I also have the factory owner and installation manuals.

I believe these were installed about 2004-2006. The boat has been in the Northwest for several years so they have not seen much use. So far I have only removed one and it looks just like new. I will leave the other two installed in case you want to see and hear them operate.

Asking $2500.00 for the three.( plus shipping).
Old 07-13-2020, 06:42 AM   #2
Guru

City: Great Lakes
Vessel Model: OA 440
Do you still have these units?
Old 07-24-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
Veteran Member

City: Newburyport, MA
Vessel Model: Albin 40 sundeck trawler
Will you sell them separately