Old 07-08-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
Veteran Member

City: Anacortes
Jabsco 51270-9013 belt driven manual clutch impeller pump 83gpm

This is the highly rated Jabsco 51270-9013, 2", rated 83gpm impeller, manual clutch, belt driven pump. A real workhorse. The previous owner of my boat, which is for sale, was going to mount it on the 2cyl Yanmar genset engine to feed a high volume water maker and as an emergency bilge pump. It is often mounted as an emergency dewatering pump (flooding) and even by fire departments for smaller engines.

This looks to have never been used. I have not inspected the impeller. It probably should be replaced but is widely available. This pump is sold by Fisheries Supply for $1387 depending on your discount. My pump also has 2" hose fittings as seen in the photos. No nicks, dings, in great shape.

Included with the additional bronze tee, quick connect/disconnect hose fitting, and the two other hose to pipe fittings.

Best offer plus shipping from Anacortes WA. It is heavy.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1853-resize.jpg   IMG_1852 resize.jpg   IMG_1850 resize.jpg