East Coast Camano Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiltonP

Vessel Name
Think Big
Vessel Make
Camano Troll 2003
Hi folks. Thought I would mention here that I am now the VP of ECCO, the East Coast Camano Owners group. My role is organizing the 2019 Rendezvous which will likely occur in late May or early June in the mid-Chesapeake.

I know there are quite a few Camanos in this area and up further North that haven't made it to a Rendezvous yet so hopefully this will be their first! We have 61 owner/members at this time.

I saw Semper Fi out yesterday. Not a member, I believe, so maybe one of the new owners near Annapolis, heading towards the yacht club but I think they were too focused on traffic to notice my Camano heading for their beam. :blush:

I will hopefully track you, and the other local owners, down before next year. Keep an eye out for Think BIG or me wandering by your slip.
;);)

Very cool Milton, congrats. I'd love to make it to the mid Atlantic "rondy" at some point but that old 4 letter word (work) keeps getting in the way.

I joined ECCO this year and will be buying a burgee soon. I keep forgetting to order it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom