Camano Website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NCheaven

Vessel Name
Boatwright
Vessel Make
Camano 31
Camano Owners: All Camano 31 owners I have met love our boats, the quality of construction, seaworthiness, great versitility in traveling on so many different waters/climates, etc. The way they hold value is also impressive. But, a sad fact is that there is no longer a "sponsor" of the Camano 31 brand, no central place to obtain information (other than TF, and private owners' sites on both coasts). I wonder if we could induce the two owners' associations to put together a public access Camano 31/41 website with great pictues, good testimonials, lots of data on this history of the Camano, all of the published articles, etc., so that nice folks interested in Camano 31s can find reliable information, new owners can have a list of replacement parts like anodes, light bulbs, filters, tips for everything from canvas to the head, radar, maybe some pics of "Admiral's chairs" that owners have installed. Having a strong website would help promote the brand, and be a first step for Camano shoppers (you'll have to wait another 10 years on mine!). Many similar size trawlers have ongoing manufacturers to keep promoting the brand, but Camano doesn't.

The Camano line merits more visibility, more accessible information, etc., to help keep the brand very vigorous in the boating press and marketplace. Camano 31s and I presume 41s are so well built that they should be viable on our waterways for many decades to come, if the reputation is adequately supported and publicized. I hope officers from both Camano owners group respond, ideally looking how to put some teamwork behind this effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom