Who has lowest cost insurance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mikentosh,

Did you ever find insurance? I got dropped from Gieco on their 40 year rule and am now searching myself, checking with Allstate as that's where the home and autos are.

Call Peter at Novamar. Get the right Insurance at the right price.

We ended up with Chubb through marine underwriters, best by far last time around

Insurance

Mikentosh,

Did you ever find insurance? I got dropped from Gieco on their 40 year rule and am now searching myself, checking with Allstate as that's where the home and autos are.

Where is your boat? Alstate’s salvage coverage is only 5% of the insured value of the boat. That amounts to nothing. Allstate is only good on the West Coast.

Insurance

Spot on.

Nothing is free, and that includes quality coverages. Anyone looking for the cheapest coverages will surely compromise coverages as a result.

In 20 years of writing marine insurance, I have seen too many carries close shop because they considered nothing except the lowest price- and the insureds (policyholders) suffered as a result.

Caveat Emptor is the operative watchphrase here.

My GB 36 is 37 years old. I have a great policy with Geico and hav had excellent support from them. Can you contact me and help me find coverage once I hit the 40 year mark?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom