How do I Dispute additional AliExpress Charges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ glad it appears to be sorted

I also don't find merchants from one country any worse than others as there are good and bad in all countries. China to the US is complicated by freight and both cost and time, but that's part of it to offset any savings.

Here it seems to be the opposite
China to Oz is easy, the wheels fall off here.

Our new Lifepo4 batteries came from China on the slow boat, I had the ships name so could track it on AIS.
It took a couple of weeks to get here, I saw the boat arrive and can see the port in the distance
But it took over 4 weeks to be cleared by customs, I paid the fees instantly and now it's sat for another two weeks and all the shipping agent can say is "thank you for your patients* we will send them soon" and then , it goes on to Toll Ipec for the next s**tfight.

No direct reply to email and phone going to voicemail makes it very frustrating
In the time it took to send me an email, send one to Toll Ipec and tell them to collect.

* Yes, that's how they spelt it.

Here it seems to be the opposite
China to Oz is easy, the wheels fall off here.

Thanks.

Don't get me started on domestic freight.. I've never understood why I can buy a box of widgets from China for $6 inc freight yet it costs me $26 just to post my dive light for a service in the same state. Not even across the country. The same state.. ?

<<<<< Originally Posted by Seevee
I just don't do business with cheats. Aliexpress and pay pal are not good.>>>>>>>

I think that's a bit unfair to label everyone as cheats.

I have been using both as well as Alibaba, tao bao and eBay for decades with thousands of transactions and have only ever had one issue and about $20 lost but tens of thousands of $$ saved over the years

That $20 was when I was asked to send a pump back to China, I got a refund but due to freight cost was left $20 out of pocket.
Every other time I have made a claim and there's been a few, I get a refund very quickly and keep the product.
We have a $200 plastic sunlounge on the top deck, bought 2 ($400) and 1 had a crack.
Full refund on both, don't send them back.

1000's out of probably billions of transactions
Statistical noise.

Simi,
I don't believe anyone said everyone is a cheat. I certainly did not, but said I don't do business with cheats and think that's reasonable. Maybe you like cheats.

Also, 1000s of lawsuits IS significant... especially compared to their competitors or similar sized companies. Pay Pal IS a bunch of cheaters... there's many of us that won't do business with them because they cheat folks. I was cheated on a refund and I've never even had an account... but had to use them for a transaction that was later cancelled. The refund was issued thru them, but never got to me, and they were zero help.

We learn... never again.

Simi,
I don't believe anyone said everyone is a cheat. I certainly did not, but said I don't do business with cheats and think that's reasonable. Maybe you like cheats.

I don't like cheats but I wont write off and denigrate the thousands of good based on the actions of a few

Also, 1000s of lawsuits IS significant...
Thousands out of billions is significant?
Not in my reality

But you guys sue over anything and everything and I would hazard a guess that the vast majority are from the US

The rest of us simply couldn't be bothered as we have better things to waste our money and time on

The United States is already the most litigious society in the world. We spend about 2.2 percent of gross domestic product, roughly $310 billion a year, or about $1,000 for each person in the country on tort litigation, much higher than any other country.
https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/2015/12/03/why-us-litigious/

Just an update on the purchase that promoted the originally post.

I paid the additional $50 as it was still cheaper and a more comprehensive set of cutters than other suppliers......

The $50 may have been a BS add on or it may be a remnant of me opening my AliExpress account when I lived in Indonesia and this may have shown up as my current address somewhere
Now you`ve explained you had an address in Indonesia it makes sense. I don`t much believe in coincidence.When I pay via PayPal it seems PayPal dictates the delivery address.

Now you`ve explained you had an address in Indonesia it makes sense. I don`t much believe in coincidence.When I pay via PayPal it seems PayPal dictates the delivery address.
Dictates???
Just before hit Pay I have the option to change delivery address from established address on file with PayPal. Is it not the same everywhere

Dictates???
Just before hit Pay I have the option to change delivery address from established address on file with PayPal. Is it not the same everywhere

I believe "default" would be a better word than "dictates".

Yes, many years ago when I first opened my AliExpress Account I was in Indonesia so there may be some left over issues from that. Eg., occasonally when I open the app, prices are displayed in Indonesian Rupiah not Aussie dollars. Not always but it does happen.

Didn`t Jack Ma "go missing" for some time?

He appeared in Europe and the stock surged 7%. He had been out of public view for about a year, since his speech criticizing Chinese regulators or since his run in with GoneDiving, whichever you believe.

He appeared in Europe and the stock surged 7%. He had been out of public view for about a year, since his speech criticizing Chinese regulators or since his run in with GoneDiving, whichever you believe.

Wasn't me. I've called off the hit. He's back in my good books now. ?

Attachments

• IMG20211027134825.jpg
    IMG20211027134825.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
But there`s still the 40 thieves, maybe they`re busy with EverGrande and it`s ilk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom