Fake USCG Registration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2!! And the second was my FINAL NOTICE!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You really should pay both just to be sure you are covered. Don’t ever let your COD lapse.

Yes.....you are right - for sure! LOLOLOL

They MUST be making money on all the poor souls out there!!

Never hurts to bring this to the top of the page as a reminder…for simple CG documentation renewal, only deal with the real CG Doc office. They charge $26/ year for 1-5 years. The scammers all want $75 and a couple say you must renew for 5 years which is not true.

This is the disclaimer at the bottom of their web page.
Copyright 2023 Vessel Documentation Online | All Rights Reserved. Vessel Documentation Online is NOT the U.S. Coast Guard or the National Vessel Documentation Center; we are a third party private agency that handles USCG Documentation processing to NVDC
All you need is the HIN# or official number 625697 to do a search of their database for info. For $19.99 get all the info. If two or more people send me $10 i will share the rest with you. :D :rofl: :rolleyes:
Vessel Name: Sea at last
Year:1980
HIN:JCM356789MAD

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the disclaimer at the bottom of their web page.

All you need is the HIN# or official number 625697 to do a search of their database for info. For $19.99 get all the info. If two or more people send me $10 i will share the rest with you. :D :rofl: :rolleyes:
Vessel Name:Sea at last
Year:1980
HIN:JCM356789MAD

HEY!
I am not sure how this $10 thing above was written, but NOT BY ME. I am not charging $10 for information.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, lots of these going around. Now we'll get into whether or not it's a scam, with people weighing in on both sides!:whistling: Personally, I lump them in with people who prey on the elderly and steal their social security checks and what not, but what do I know?

Good question. I thought the same. They offer a offer a service albeit disguised as the USCG. Some fall for it and whine later. Others see through it and use their service anyhow as they have the disposable income. This has been a topic for years.

HEY!
I am not sure how this $10 thing above was written, but NOT BY ME. I am not charging $10 for information.

Thank you.
You do not need to worry, looks like a mod has changed my post from the correct one of your boat.
Fact is for $19.99 they will tell me your address, the colour of your eyes and married status. :socool:

Good question. I thought the same. They offer a offer a service albeit disguised as the USCG. Some fall for it and whine later. Others see through it and use their service anyhow as they have the disposable income. This has been a topic for years.

Oh yes.
I believe that I originated one of these discussions a few years ago.
Tricky buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom