Boat buying nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is perhaps a uniquely American perspective to think sales transactions aren't going to involve some degree of haggling, especially when the market's hot. If not solely US American, certainly among Westerners that haven't traveled very widely beyond borders of Western countries, let alone doing actual business there (or even just buying in local markets). Rug merchant sales are almost a form of entertainment.

I'm not saying being jerked around is ok, but the skins of some customers seem mighty thin.

Me, I take the "Stress follows the direction of the money. My money means YOUR stress, not the other way around" and am prepared to beat people up accordingly when haggling. How much? Well, everyone's threshold is different.

But here's the thing, most of the brokers doing the selling aren't new to the game. It's the customers, showing up at random for a one-time (or once-a-decade) purchase for something they found on a website. Is it any wonder there's no 'rapport' involved, especially in a hot market? The brokers don't know you and the market is hot, is it at all reasonable to expect some kind of special treatment? Especially when you've not even had any contact with them prior? It's not like when the market cools all these "mistreated" customers are somehow going to be the only buyers. This isn't the corner store selling groceries or local bank, depending on long-term customers and good will.

Sure, we'd all like to think it shouldn't be such a crass process... but when the market's hot either get with it or get the hell out of the kitchen.

Which means most folks that aren't prepared to compete in a hot market are better served waiting until it cools.

Horse Traden! Elbow Room!! Cried Danny Boone!!!

Well, we are in a recession by the standard used since forever until some folks decided to redefine it last month. Actually, the new definition isn't defined yet. Its just that it was declared this isn't one.

The stock market set some records this year. The first half was the worst first half ever. Q2 was the second worst. I might have those records reversed, but its been a tough year in the market.

Econ stats are hard to trust. We just posted jobs numbers where the unemployment rate went down slightly and some folks cheered. But the number of people working went down. That's theoretically possible, but improbable. Which is right? Either?

Inflation is high. How high depends on exactly what mix of goods and services you put into the equation.

In the face of that plus higher rates, real estate prices have edged off but only very slightly. Barely anything.

The point: what's visible is that in the face of a recession, a terrible stock market, and higher rates, for homes and boats prices and inventory hasn't budged much. The RV market has from what I understand. Will homes? Will boats? Not forecastable.

So as Nick pointed out, you can wait and hope. You can get on with life and find some other dream to chase. Or you can keep trying now, since it just takes one successful attempt. Nick bypassed this by ponying up more than budgeted, but that doesn't sound like an option here. I did too, and am happy about it, but that's not for everyone.

There is nothing about the process that is easy, and that's nobody's fault. It just is. Figuring out what it is you really want takes time and energy, and frankly a few bucks to go look at things, go to shows, etc. It takes time and energy to try out certain ideas and directions in your head to refine your thinking. It takes time to understand what's involved in the mechanics and maintenance to appreciate quality when you see it. There is no substitute for doing the work, apart from dumb luck of course.

Going new isn't easy, even with a great builder. You have to find them. You have to define what you want, exactly. The spec process takes time and energy. Then you wait for the build.

Absent dumb luck, one must be relentless and resilient. If that's not going to happen, then a boat isn't going to happen.

Take a break to clear the head, and choose. Choose wisely.

My two cents.

I think the stock market had the most to do with both the real estate and the boat markets.

I bought my boat start of the year when I was flush with capitol gains. Paid cash. Don't think I would be looking now down over a half mil.

Same with real estate. Lot's of cash offers with freshly minted market capitol gains.

Propensity to over spend is easy when you are flush with dough.

$$$ Burns a hole in your pocket... aye??!!

As I said a few times, it's not the pricing of used boats I found intolerable. It was the behavior of some (too many) people.

I don't 'blame' or 'point the finger' at anyone for recent used boat pricing. As I said and we all know, prices are set by buyers. Period. In my first post in this thread, of the several examples of frustrating and PITA experiences I gave, only one was fundamentally about pricing (an eight year old boat, represented as 'bristol', 'as new', and 'needs nothing' but IMO was severely neglected and abused, priced at above what it cost new and about 80% the price of a new one, but again IMO needing $250-$300k of work). The other examples, and as I said several times the cause of my frustrations, was the behavior of some, and for my taste too many, selling brokers and sellers.

I'm admittedly old-school (goes along with being old). I guess along with that come old-school, what some have called 'quaint', values. I don't shy away from 'negotiating.' I negotiated professionally for my career, multi-tens (and sometimes hundreds) of million dollar deals, dozens of them and over a billion dollars in cumulative total. One of my personal values is to never demean myself or the other side with rudeness, arrogance, discourtesy, or what I would consider unethical behavior. Regardless of whether or not it's 'legal.'

I know some (too many?) don't share my perspectives, because I was too many times on the receiving end of behavior that was disrespectful, uncivil, nasty simply because they could, and, IMO, sleazy. That's what I couldn't tolerate and think is never called for, and shows a person's true character, nature, and values (or lack of them).

Going new isn't easy, even with a great builder. You have to find them. You have to define what you want, exactly. The spec process takes time and energy. Then you wait for the build.

Absolutely! Even opening up the wallet and going for a new boat is no guarantee of a pleasant experience. I contacted multiple new boat builders. Several of them, known makes with seemingly good reputations, couldn't be bothered to return my calls or emails. I later heard through the grapevine that they had 2-3 year waiting lists for new boats.

But would it have killed them to take 10 seconds to acknowledge one of my emails and let me know that? Instead of ghosting a potential buyer for a mid to high six figure product?

Like I said before, human behavior and values.

Absent dumb luck, one must be relentless and resilient. If that's not going to happen, then a boat isn't going to happen.

That's great advice not just for buying a boat, but life in general.

$$$ Burns a hole in your pocket... aye??!!

You got that right! When my wife called to my attention that I had slid far down the slope of sanity and was doing completely irrational and stupid things in the name of trying to buy a boat, I called it quits and changed the game.

Take a break to clear the head, and choose. Choose wisely.

My two cents.

The very best advice of all, especially for trying to buy a boat, any boat, new or used, in this market.

What truly amazes me is how short people's memories are when it comes to making money. Hot seller's markets are rare in the boat industry. Boats are usually the last completely elective purchase and product to take off in a boom, and one of the first to decrease in a decline. The recent sellers market buying frenzy is unprecedented, I think in the memory of anyone alive today.

It won't stay that way forever. Soon enough, used boat market dynamics will soften. Sellers seem to not realize or think about that. It's all about the current deal, squeezing as much money as possible out of the deal right now, today, without any thought for anything other than today.

My memory is long. I will remember how some people behaved. Maybe they'll make so much money in the short term they'll be able to retire on a Caribbean island and will have the last laugh. But when (not if) the time comes for me to sell this next boat, and if I happen to be in the market for another one, I will neither be calling them - ever - nor would I recommend them to any of my friends.

Yes, and don't forget the "age factor" too. I'm 67 and while I can still change oil and filters it takes all day and I'm beat.

Just changed 2 (group 24M) in my 21 foot outboard and man I'm spent. Now I look at those huge batteries in Dream Catcher and I'm like I know how to do this but I don't think I can move them. I'm gonna need a cart to get them in and out and how do I lift them up and out of the engine room and how do I get them on deck from the dock?

Yeah, a small window between when you have enough dough and when you're not physically able. And when you're not able, the costs go way up.

But, time will tell and I'm still glad I have this big boat in Stockton - :)

Based on the listings that I have been following over the past 180 days, the market for used boats is presently way less frisky than it was in January. I'm just one guy following certain categories and sectors in the marketplace, but I've seen enough to convince me that it's wise to stay cool, wait and watch.

In a hot sellers market hubris took over, some brokers behaved like Attila The Hun after a good day on the battlefield. We have a saying "rooster today feather duster tomorrow" and another "you meet the same people when coming down as when going up".
As Nick14 found,you were better out of that fraught market, he found another, if you are seeking "used" it probably worth putting a tentative toe back in the water.
And, like ignoring a rude broker, please ignore our rude poster.

Shocking stories here of arrogance from sellers and their brokers. I have absolutely no doubt that when it comes time to sell my lovingly cared for and maintained boat it will be a total buyers market and I will be the one grabbing ankles. Que Sera Sera.
~A

I think a takeaway from all this is there are brokers out there who were able to make money in the crazy seller's market of the last few years. I for one have made note of the brokers and/or agents who were on the slimy side, as well as the few I ran across who were professional, took the time to respond to my queries and , appeared to be straight shooters. The slimy ones will never, ever, get my business in the future, no matter who they work for. The one who sold our boat to us I would use again, if I chose to to sell our current boat through a broker, or to purchase a new boat. The others hopefully will move on to other careers, in the best of worlds those careers will have nothing whatsoever to do with boating.
I would go so far to say that if one of the slimy ones represented a boat we were otherwise interested in, I would probably not purchase it. Nor would I deal with a seller who was using one of them as a buyer's broker. I would feel like I would need to hire an attorney just to oversee the legal aspects of the deal. JMHO:hide:

I think a takeaway from all this is there are brokers out there who were able to make money in the crazy seller's market of the last few years. I for one have made note of the brokers and/or agents who were on the slimy side, as well as the few I ran across who were professional, took the time to respond to my queries and , appeared to be straight shooters. The slimy ones will never, ever, get my business in the future, no matter who they work for. The one who sold our boat to us I would use again, if I chose to to sell our current boat through a broker, or to purchase a new boat. The others hopefully will move on to other careers, in the best of worlds those careers will have nothing whatsoever to do with boating.
I would go so far to say that if one of the slimy ones represented a boat we were otherwise interested in, I would probably not purchase it. Nor would I deal with a seller who was using one of them as a buyer's broker. I would feel like I would need to hire an attorney just to oversee the legal aspects of the deal. JMHO:hide:

Well said!
~A

I have the highest regards for my broker and would use him again w/o question.

The boat was fairly market priced and the surveyor confirmed it.

The whole process was not rushed and not pressured at all.

So, I think I paid more 6 months ago than I would have paid now, but now I wouldn't have been looking at big boats at all because I've lost 5 times what I spent on the boat in the market.

But hey, I sold stock while the market was high and now I have a big boat eh?

Life is good - :)

I know from living aboard on the docks everyday.... and seeing boats come and go, buyers come and go and brokers come and go on a daily basis....plus seeing and hearing many of the sellers comments because I was their neighbor.... I think I saw why some boat brokers act the way they do. I don't think it's necessarily bad, just business as usual.

Yes, many boats that go on the market are sold through the inner workings of the dealer network before and even when they are publicly advertised. I don't think it has anything to do with the pandemic, buyers/sellers market...it just has something to do with good deals or highly sellable boats.

My last boat was taken off the for sale by owner market the day I called about it. I knew if I didn't fly to it in a day or two, I would lose it. The owner promised to hold off for 3 days (because I was a veteran like him), had the guy actually called a broker, it would have been sold before the brakes could have been put on any advertising that was already out there or was ready to. When I sold my boat, a couple local brokers knew I was selling and they had buyers lined up. I doubt they would have called anyone back even though other people were interested in the boat. Similar things happened with my other 2 liveaboards dating back to 1981.

I have a feeling the "good old boy (broker) network" does this and it is common on limited supply items whether boats, classic cars, waterfront properties, collectables, etc...etc..... As many have posted in the past, the reason they got a good deal was because of insider info... sometimes because of a broker and mostly because it was just fresh, local knowledge.

My boat never hit the "open market", just some savvy people who started questioning whether I was gonna sell or not from some hints I dropped right here on TF. It was a way better deal than if it had gone to a broker and because of the asking price, no telling what side deals would have happened.

Last edited:
"Yes, many boats that go on the market are sold through the inner workings of the dealer network before and even when they are publicly advertised."

Good post.

Which sparks a different slant to the conversation.

Since the "old boy" network is alive and well, and always will be, what do you have to do to be the guy called first?

I would say:

Be the guy who knows what he wants. Exactly. Brand, size, vintage.

Be the guy who goes to see brokers in person, and describe it. Check in from time to time.

Be the guy who has assured the broker you have the cash sitting and waiting for the boat. Closing the deal won't present issues.

Be the guy who has assured the dealer he understands what the common problems are of the model and vintage and are prepared to move ahead in spite of them, and are prepared to fix if needed. Also be the guy who assures the broker you are prepared to pay a higher price if those issues are not present on the boat for sale.

That's how I bought a home, in a sellers market some years ago. I did what I had to do to be the first guy called. I got the call and toured the home a half hour later. I ended the tour with a high offer, with the single provision that it be removed from the market immediately so as to not allow the broker to set up a bidding war.

Family in FL last year described the hot RE market to me. To even submit a contract on million plus homes you first needed to provide bank or broker statements showing you had the means to pay for it in cash.

Become the guy called first.

I think that's more argumentative than is productive. You're not entirely wrong though, just maybe more rude than is helpful in a pleasant conversation.

The shysters have always been there, but when the economy is flush for a greater majority they tend to get overlooked. Until the budgets start tightening, as we're seeing lately. Perhaps partly due to decades-long suppressed wages coming to grips with gouging inflation. Thus you start to hear more complaints from those in the economic middle.

Sorry, no meaness or rudeness intended, but there is plenty of that directed towards brokers in this thread. I'm sure some of it is warranted, but in some cases it may just be sour grapes from someone who didn't get what they want.

I have to chuckle a bit at the accusations of hubris and arrogance of sellers/brokers in a sellers market. In my limited experience, buyers could be arrogant and intolerable when in a buyers market - the number of buyers over the years who claim their purchase price was 20%-30% below asking price.

I once sold an older but very nice Uniflite 42 ACMY with twins in the aft stateroom. Price point at the time was in the $80k range to give some idea. The first offer came from a couple who really wanted an island queen, and somehow after survey, drummed-up $25k of un-itemized survey adjustments, about equal to their estimate to remodel the twins to an island queen.

My takeaway? There are enough jerks out there to spoil the experience. When markets get out of balance, jerks become more plentiful and more egregious. Applies both directions. I feel bad for buyers in this market, especially since in all liklihood, when they go to sell, they will get beat-up for being on the wrong side of the power-position.

Peter

Last edited:
Boy, after reading FWT's post about what you have to do to be the guy who's called first -- that's a ton of work and a pile of time spent and a lot of homework (boat research) just to give somebody your money. If I have to compete like that to buy a boat, no thanks. I know it's a seller's market (still, for now...) but sheesh.

Ditto on AlanT's comment, very well said.

I too have a list of people I will never work with again, regardless of where they are, and a (shorter) list of people who were professional and civil despite market conditions who I would be honored to work with.

Towards the end of my search it got to the point where I'd see boats listed with people who IMO were slimy and dealt unprofessionally with me, I wouldn't even bother calling about the boat. Even with a buyer's broker on my side, I just didn't want the headaches of dealing with someone I didn't trust on the other side.

My takeaway? There are enough jerks out there to spoil the experience. When markets get out of balance, jerks become more plentiful and more egregious. Applies both directions. I feel bad for buyers in this market, especially since in all liklihood, when they go to sell, they will get beat-up for being on the wrong side of the power-position.

Peter

Boy, after reading FWT's post about what you have to do to be the guy who's called first -- that's a ton of work and a pile of time spent and a lot of homework (boat research) just to give somebody your money. If I have to compete like that to buy a boat, no thanks. I know it's a seller's market (still, for now...) but sheesh.

Completely agree with both of you.

I guess my 'quaint' values (as a venture capitalist once called them, when he declined to invest in my company because I 'might let something get in the way of making money for him') are out of step with the times (or at least the boat market). My wanting to treat others with respect, civility, honesty, and integrity, and the apparently bigger crime of expecting the same in return, didn't allow me to buy a used boat. I'm completely OK with that, and ended up much happier with a new Helmsman.

It doesn't matter at all, but I personally would have more respect for the people I dealt with if they owned up to their actions, instead of excuses like 'it's the market' or 'buyer's aren't willing to do what it takes' or 'it's sour grapes' (but then, that's another of my quaint values, to take responsibility for one's actions). Most of the hedge fund managers and venture capitalists I dealt with had no reluctance to freely admit they were greedy SOBs and would do anything for money. Like I said, money reveals a person's true nature.

"Greed is not a financial issue. It's a heart issue." - Andy Stanley

"Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all." - Henry Ford

I get it.

Then either buy new, and put in that time and money

Or

Wait as many years as it takes to turn into a buyers market.

I get it.

Then either buy new, and put in that time and money

Or

Wait as many years as it takes to turn into a buyers market.

:thumb:

Beautifully summarized!!

That is the bottom line. The 'market', and all that it implies, is what it is. Others who commented on 'what it takes' to buy a used boat in this market are right. That is what it takes.

One can either bend over and do what it takes to buy a used boat now, or get out of the game and buy a new boat, or wait for used boat market conditions to change. Which is an unknown, if or when they will change (they seem to have changed already and probably will continue to, but still lots of unknowns).

Sorry, no meaness or rudeness intended, but there is plenty of that directed towards brokers in this thread. I'm sure some of it is warranted, but in some cases it may just be sour grapes from someone who didn't get what they want.

Agreed. At the end of the day, anyone selling a boat has no complaints. Anyone who bought a boat seems to be happy. The only folks who are unhappy are those making two parallel assumptions:

1) The system should work the way THEY want it to work, and refuse to work with the system.

2) Just because they call or make an offer, you have the right of first refusal on the vessel.

The one common thread....."someone else managed to buy the boat and I didn't!!!"

:banghead:

For those who insist on defending the used boat industry in the last couple of years I would reiterate a statement that might have become buried in a larger email. My broker got so disgusted with the industry that she quit. This is not a buyer or a seller but someone inside the industry who probably saw a lot more of the shenanigans behind the scenes than I did. It wasn't just my problems, either. In fact, I still keep in touch with her because she was decent person.

If you had a good buying experience, then you were probably more lucky than smart because most of the advice I've seen here is stuff I already knew and followed. Or maybe some markets were less brutal than others.

Those are some pretty tall assumptions...especially the lucky over smart ones.

this statement alone totally negates the lucky over smart comment in my book....

"She actually went and walked the docks and talked to people who had boats like I was looking for. She found one that the owners were interested in selling. But they insisted on going through the broker they had always used in the past and then that guy sold it to someone else so fast that it never even got listed on yachtworld at all."

What the heck do you think happens all the time in all kinds of businesses? Using that as an example just floors me.

If you are including me in any group of people "defending" the boat brokering business, you might understand explaining something without full comment or debate can be "explaining" over a "defending".

I know I paid a "location" premium in Alameda, across the Bay from San Francisco and next door to Oakland, but no other shenanigans as described above. Labor costs are high to match the cost of living, $130/hr. But hey my old outboard mechanic in Stockton charges $110/hr, so yeah, you save a little but this is the marine business eh?

Anyone know of... have background with "Pop Yachts"?

Christy Siswick
Pop Yachts & Pop RVs | Licensed Senior Seller Services Executive

More than 2,500 listings published (personally)!
Sarasota, FL

Mobile: (941) 320-4040 | Fax: (941) 260-5349

Florida Sales License #9242

I just had two friends each sell a boat and buy a boat last week. Both bought just about exactly what they were looking for, and had no issues. One of them admitted it took about a year of searching, but he was looking for a very specific boat (roughly 23 foot, either a Sisu, Eastern, or North Coast with a hard top), in a specific age range and condition.

And.....yes, you're absolutely allowed to ask all the questions you want and look at whatever you want. It's when you do it the process that is going to tip the broker as to the type of buyer that you are. Brokers have only so many calls and E-mails they can return in a single day. They can only host a certain number of showings in a given day or week.

If I have to make a 'Sophie's Choice', the guy who seems to be biggest PITA is the guy who is not getting called back. Someone is going to get dropped. Don't give them a reason for it to be you. It really is as simple as that.

As for the broker that quit.........ya, quit in a sellers market when brokers have been making record sales and record commissions, that makes perfect sense. He quit when every other broker has to collect their commissions with a leaf rake. I'd be more apt to believe he either retired or, more likely, simply stopped taking on 'buyers broker' contracts.

Last edited:
It is now a buyers market and it is my fault. Earlier this year I said when I put my boat up for sale the market prices will crash. Prediction is reality.
Sellers and sellers agents have gotten used to multiple offers and refuse to accept tis turn around. Insurance is also another concern keeping sales at bay.
Buyers, they appear to have disappeared, only a few remain and they are now shopping for that best deal.

Sellers/brokers not returning an email will soon come around after a few lean months.
As I was browsing for the next boat I sent a frank email off to a broker stating that boat is what I am looking for (so I am a buyer for that boat). Please answer a simple questions, why is that boat asking 10's of thousand less than all the others? I told him I am not shy about making repairs and upgrades just need to know why the price adjustment. NO reply.

My broker was told to tell buyers to make an offer no matter how lowball, nada yet, though a good number of showings.

I’m a broker and an owner. I have seen both sides. There are Buyers out there that will waste my time but in the end, professionalism should be the hallmark. If your broker is not giving you the service you deserve, move on.

Now a few months past since your post, the market has changed. Still tight but not so crazy. Timing is everything.

I’m a broker and an owner. I have seen both sides. There are Buyers out there that will waste my time but in the end, professionalism should be the hallmark. If your broker is not giving you the service you deserve, move on.

Now a few months past since your post, the market has changed. Still tight but not so crazy. Timing is everything.

Yes, the market has changed. It's been amusing in recent weeks to get plaintive calls and emails from brokers who just a few months ago ghosted, dissed, insulted, and otherwise couldn't be bothered with me. Including some from the examples I wrote about in my first post. I did move on, and ordered a new boat last summer.

You're absolutely right. Professionalism, including civility, honesty, and integrity, should always be paramount. A 'hot' market is no excuse for sacrificing any of those.

It's been an entertaining experiment in human nature and behavior, interesting to see how people react to circumstances that give them the opportunity to make a few extra quick bucks by cutting corners on principles, ethics, and simple courtesy. You see a person's true nature, the real them, when it comes to fast money. A mark of a person's real nature is how they behave when they have the upper hand over another person.

Many, seemingly giddy with the power at a rare 'seller's market' for boats, gave in to greed and showed their true colors. My memory is long, and those are people I will never do business with again, nor recommend to friends. Others maintained impressive standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty, along with simple consideration and courtesy. I will also always remember those people, and go to them for any boat selling or buying needs and likewise tell others of my experiences.

After nearly forty years of surveying dealing with sellers, buyers and brokers my advice is take your time do not rush into a vessel regardless of pressure from phantom buyers or brokers holding auctions. No prudent buyer should even think about going to survey without a hands-ons walk through inspection. Enlisting the services of your own ‘buyers broker’ that you know and trust can be as valuable as a good surveyor. Regardless of a surveyor’s qualifications they don’t know squat about subjective tastes, your plans and other personal needs. These are elements that must be satisfied during your initial inspection otherwise you should strike the vessel from your list. If the players are throwing up road blocks to an inspection/walk-through then keep walking. A new purchase that doesn’t fit, or is unfit, is the beginning of a cascade of disappointments. First time buyers are making a big investment in a life style venture that’s suppose to be a challenge with fun running right alongside. Long time owners know what they want, usually how to get it and what to stay away from

The survey is necessary for three reasons: actual vessel condition, financing and insurance. Many times I’ve seen a hot buyer fly across country land in Florida and hook up with the sellers broker. He doesn’t have his own broker but was told by his ‘ friends ‘ that by law all brokers must follow contractural legal requirements so in this department there is little or no risk, it seems. Wrong. The previous posts obviously reveal a different world that is much different from when I was surveying from the early 80’s to 2019. You don’t know any surveyors in this part of Florida and since you have to move fast on this ‘once in a lifetime deal ‘ you can’t possibly get a surveyor to take a job like this on short notice. You’ve called a few surveyors listed in the NAMS roster or online but it looks like two weeks out. The good ones are always busy. Then what about a yard who can haul the boat for the underbody inspection and of course organizing a sea trial. It’s common for the listing broker to arrange this but many times it’s a quick haul out during lunch time, no pressure wash so a surveyor has quite a bit less than an hour to look over a good size vessel which for me anyway is not possible. I don’t inspect hulls with sea growth. And another thing you need a reliable mechanic who should be aboard during trial run.

So as it stands you’ve already got lots of money in a flight, rental car and hotel, meals etc. plus the cost of a survey which probably can extend to two days depending on vessel’s size, type of equipment, sea trials, mechanics inspection, lab costs for oil and coolant tests. It’s a significant out of pocket investment on a ‘ possible ‘ sale. Everything from time and costs is more or less pressing on you so you decide you should use the broker’s surveyor and mechanic thinking they are all about the same. You still haven’t had a chance to set down and have a close talk with the boat’s owner, look over the maintenance and repair records and get some insight into what kind of owner he or she is. What we have here is a very common buyer’s scenario trying to buy a boat that is foreign geographically. It could work but the odds are against you so remember what I said in the first line “ take you time “ and understand that external pressure to buy is a red flag.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom