Another Client Almost Scammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure even if this was a flagrant scam that it would be big enough for the feds to worry about.

I was surprised when assaults on federal officers were passed over for "bigger" crimes.

Yea, there is enough crime in Congress to keep the FBI for years.

Yea, there is enough crime in Congress to keep the FBI for years.

Yea, there is enough crime in [STRIKE]Congress[/STRIKE] FBI to keep the [STRIKE]FBI[/STRIKE] Congress busy for years.

LOL. :facepalm:

Mr. M, In a way you do. Every state has there own title procedure. Example if you buy a car in Georgia and move to Florida you are required to pay for a new Florida title. It’s basically the same legal document but Florida collects about $75.
Probable the biggest scam is real estate title insurance, own a title company collect hundreds or thousands of dollars issuing title insurance on real estate. The claims rate probable is almost non- existent.
Title insurance saved me over 10k on a piece of property I purchased with the expectation of building on, but found out that the property had been split illegally off another piece which was against the title deed. Nothing could be built on this property. The title company's owner ate the cost personally and returned my $.

Back
Top Bottom