A little help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
1967 GB 32
Hello,
I was wondering if I could get a little help from this group. I've recently taken ownership of a wood GB 32 and am getting up to speed with all the excellent www resources like this one. My partners and I have been also trying to join the wooden boat forum over at woodenboat.com. But, it appears their registration form is broken and will not accept new members. Could anyone who is a member over there send a note to the administrator to give them a heads up that people are unable to join the forum. Looking forward to posting on our new journey as a woodenboat owner!

Thank You!

Welcome Aboard. Just because you got into a wooden boat forum don't forget about us. While most of us are not big fans of wooden boats we all will be able to offer advice when you start getting into the old woodie.

Many of us started with wooden boats and can offer a lot of good advice. Just don't ask if you should have bought the boat in the first place.

pete

ThankYou

Thanks Pete,
I'm here to stay:). Both forums offer a wealth of information from alot of passionate people regardless of their boat construction type.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom