Service manual NL-643

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unclematt

Vessel Name
Seaview
Vessel Make
Sundowner 32
Does any one know where I can get a service manual for the Lugger 643 engine on a 30 year old Northern Lights genset. If nothing else I will need to get engine specs. I own an equipment dealership so rebuilding it is not a big deal. What I was told is it has low compression so today we are going to dig into it and see exactly what it needs. With the shut down my shop is getting slow so we can get right on it.

If no one has it here, I’d call Northern Ligths in Seattle. I have an old M753G-8N and they sent me the parts and service manual in a pdf a few years ago.

Does any one know where I can get a service manual for the Lugger 643 engine on a 30 year old Northern Lights genset. If nothing else I will need to get engine specs. I own an equipment dealership so rebuilding it is not a big deal. What I was told is it has low compression so today we are going to dig into it and see exactly what it needs. With the shut down my shop is getting slow so we can get right on it.

Check Norther Lights' web site. Many of their manual can be down loaded. But you probably need to contact them to get the base manuals for whatever engine it is.

Engine is a Shibaura 643. Lots of stuff can be found for the base engine using that.

I have had some luck finding old manuals on Ebay.

I have a workshop manual, operators manual, and parts manual. Got them off the internet.

Send me a PM if you can’t find them.

John

Back
Top Bottom