Semi-displacement hull w/single 120hp Lehman. What Prop Size?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope it comes good for you. I know from experience how frustrating it can be when you are trying to resolve a problem and it doesn't go as quickly as you hoped.
Perseverance pays off though because you've self taught yourself more about your boat than you ever knew before and that will stand you in good stead some day.

Call Marine Connection, Fort Pierce, Fl. They have hundreds if not thousands of props. 772 265 6460.. They are liquidators tha buys up inventory. You can work with improper shaft size with prop machining or bushings. See if they have something close then talk to ur prop guy. Also Dons Marine salvage in Clearwater Fl. 20 acre marine junk yard but their props are semi organized.

Speed and RPM dilemma on 36 Island Gypsy - YouTube

I put this vid on from a few weeks ago. The temp issue must have been a lose wire. I was going to change the sender unit so I was poking around to get a part number (didn't think anything of it). The next weekend the temp never went above 195F. Nothing changed! The only thing that might have happened is that I jiggled the wire a bit and it works. Anyway they doesn't solve the prop issue. I am buying a new prop, I'll post the performance as soon as I get it on and tested.

You need to check your temps with a mechanical gauge or an IR gun. 195 Deg. is a bit on the high side. If that temp. reading is accurate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom