Confusing raycor instructions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Njlarry

I have two racors per engine. Each has a large yellow handle that depending on instructions printed on the filter body can be set to right, left, all on or all off. However the handle is attached to regtangular manifold between the two filter bodies that indcates pointing to the left is all on and to the right is all off which conflicts.
Sorry I tried to post pics but once
I select download file can get no further.

Try going to "Advanced" and then "Manage attachments" and then choosing each file to upload. And, once theist is populated with files to upload, hitting the "Upload" button. Then, when done, close the window and go back to editing your message and send. At least that is how it works for me.

It is hard to hazard a guess, at least for me, without a picture.

This is from the Raycor website.....:thumb:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 7.26.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 7.26.01 PM.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 40
I would follow the instructions on the filter housing diagram which are the same a the instruction sheet that I posted earlier.......:thumb:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 14
I’m guessing if you look on the side of the block, each side is also labeled. The All - off is not left All, right off, it’s read together as “all off”, meaning the handle is straight up.

Now why didnt I think of that!
Thank you all.
Will look at block sides next weekend.

The All - off is . . . read together as “all off”, meaning the handle is straight up.

For all off, shouldn't the handle be down and the arrow at the other end be up, as indicated in the diagram?

Back
Top Bottom