6"exhaust tube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motion30

Guru
, I need to buy 17 foot of 6"fiberglass exhaust tube
Does anyone have a suggestion where I can get the best price. Thanks

Your location may play a part in cost. This piping is often sold in 10ft lengths and may be expensive to ship depending on where you are.
Your local Distributor through a Discount retailer may be a good value because the Distributor may deliver at no cost

:socool:

Your location may play a part in cost. This piping is often sold in 10ft lengths and may be expensive to ship depending on where you are.
Your local Distributor through a Discount retailer may be a good value because the Distributor may deliver at no cost

I am in Hollywood just south of Fort Lauderdale

There are at least 4 Distributors n So FL that carry 6" fiberglass pipe. Do you have a favorite discount retailer that could order it for you? Maybe Boat Owners Warehouse on SR84? Any independent retailer (not WEST) could order it in the morning and have it in the afternoon.

The stuff ain't cheap to begin with, so if you have direct access to a Distributor that would be the cheapest.

Is it possible to use fiberglass pipe instead?
That long length of rubber sounds like a scenario where water retaining droops could occur, putting your motor at risk for raw water contamination and freeze damage.
I use the FG pipe wherever possible, even if it means chopping it into shorter lengths and glassing it back together as it is inserted into blind spaces.
Custom miter joints are easy if you have a chop saw.

Sorry, previous post was inaccurate!
That’ll teach me to pay attention.
I’m sure you’ll easily find the pipe in your area.

Back
Top Bottom