Get a boat, it'll be fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Words escape me…

It's a wonder that boat insurance isn't more expensive. :hide:

Ted

Greetings,
Those videos are of knowledgeable boaters under relatively (for that particular area) mild conditions. In those cases it would be fun, sorta. There are other You-Tube vid's of not so knowledgeable boaters under sportier circumstances at the same location.

Note to self, don't watch boating disasters as it makes me cycle through what ifs to much.. Yikes!

It seems I have escaped a lot of "adventure boating experiences"

Don’t you wonder how much damage to the electrical system all that saltwater is doing?

Not to mention the compression fractures...and the divorces.:socool:

You look at the people bow riding and see them drop 4 to 5’ and land on the fiberglass decks, agree compression fractures seem likely. And the small kids bow riding with out a PFD…

You look at the people bow riding and see them drop 4 to 5’ and land on the fiberglass decks,

One of the wisest mentors I ever had taught me, "Fun may look different to the other guy."

Haulover inlet is a magnet for adrenaline junkies and the brainless.

Not on my agenda now or ever! Crazy!

You could not pay me enough money to go to something like that.

We just had Aquapalooza this weekend. 1000 boats jammed together. 2 sunk, a few folks ended up in the hospital coupled with some arrests there was fun for all. It truely is amazing how stupid folks can be on the water.

We stayed far away.

Yes aquapalooza is a mad house every year it’s a mess

Back
Top Bottom