Summer storage Ft Pierce area.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

High Wire

Guru
Vessel Name
Irish Lady
Vessel Make
Monk 36
Looking for hard storage in vicinity of Ft Pierce or Stuart for the summer? I want to look ahead as we may be staying in this area this summer.

There is also Indiantown Marina.

There is also Indiantown Marina.

Not really Ft Pierce.....an hour or so away.

Not sure about Heritage....all the locals here say they go to Riverside.

A bit of a low rent marina.... but I guess people use it despite workaround issues like lack of power, hard to get certain things scheduled and held to the dates and times.......I have never been there. Cracker Boy would be my choice if their prices were in my tolerances.

Last edited:
Nope, not close to Ft. Pierce, but closer to Stuart than a lot of people realize. Just a thought.

River Forest is also a possibility in Stuart, but I think their pricing might be a bit...ambitious.

Looking for hard storage in vicinity of Ft Pierce or Stuart for the summer? I want to look ahead as we may be staying in this area this summer.

Wifey B: Ok, Ima confoosed. :eek:

You want on the hard because you may be staying in the area? Is "this area" somewhere else? Help. :(

Wifey B: Ok, Ima confoosed. :eek:

You want on the hard because you may be staying in the area? Is "this area" somewhere else? Help. :(

Ok. On the hard storage here in Ft Pierce area in FL while we go back to NJ for the summer. Right now it’s a coin flip; leave boat in Fl or take it to NJ.

Last edited:
Ok. On the hard storage here in Ft Pierce area in FL while we go back to NJ for the summer. Right now it’s a coin flip; leave boat in Fl or take it to NJ.

Wifey B: An Idle Boat is the Devil's Playground. :eek:

Did you take all your boats with you or did you sell them all before you left when on your recent trip to Europe plus?

Archie has a great boat back in Jersey and fishes hard up there in the Summer (at least he used to and so would I).

Archie has a great boat back in Jersey and fishes hard up there in the Summer (at least he used to and so would I).

There is a state record waiting :D

Attachments

• 10point9Fluke0624-sig.jpg
    10point9Fluke0624-sig.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Did you take all your boats with you or did you sell them all before you left when on your recent trip to Europe plus?

Wifey B: Didn't know about his NJ boat. :lol:

No, which means at any given time we have many idle boats. :devil::devil::devil:

Just none on the hard. All on the soft and wet. :)

I do feel guilty we can't put more hours on all of them. :eek:

AS you walk near the bay in many locations there are usually signs on posts stating the water depth during hurricane conditions.

Be sure your storage area will be high and dry in the big breezes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom