Mid-Florida Eastcoast longterm tie-up requested

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello again! I have something you or other members may find interesting. A friend passed away last spring. I helped the estate sell his yacht. Now it wants me to help sell the slip my friend owned at the Cocoa Village Marina. It is a sixty foot slip with enough width for at least an 18' beam. My Californian has a 15' 2" beam and I had plenty of room to spare during hurricanes that my yacht would happily bob around without touching a thing. The 60' slips are selling for $80,000.00. There are association dues of around $300.00 per month. There is a parking garage, club house and wonderful shower facilities. The estate is willing to sell for less than $80K because it no longer wants to handle the account or rental money that is collected. I love the marina location because it is close to everything. Check out the Cocoa Village Marina website. It has all of the slips for sale listed. If you are interested contact me so that I can put you in contact with the estate's administrator. If you are looking for long term this may be the way to go. Stay as long as you want and sell when you decide to move on. The estate's willingness to sell at a discount may enable you to make money on the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom