Liberty Landing Marina, what happened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2savage

Vessel Name
Savage
Vessel Make
Seaton 50 expedition trawler
The web site no longer shows monthly or seasonal contracts. Weekly for my boat would be $6,000 a month!!!!

Can anyone shed light on this?

We stayed at Liberty Landing for a few days in 2015 when we were moving our boat from Newport to Albany, we had a great time. (Transient of course, not seasonal.) Memorial Day weekend, fireworks over the Statue of Liberty, shuttle boat to Manhattan, the whole thing. One of our favorite memories of that trip.

Wait, what are you looking at, looks like the options are still there, you just need to file an inquiry form.

https://libertylandingmarina.com/slips/#form

Last edited:
Wouldn't Liberty Landing be the best ones to shed the light? Many marinas don't put all their pricing on the web. I'm certain they haven't gone to all transient rates.

Most marinas have waiting lists at this point. Publishing seasonal rates or posting that they offer seasonal contracts, only serves to drive up the volume of calls. Little need to bog down the staff when the wait list is hundreds deep.

Marinas with high transient volume make way more money on the transients. I'm seeing a lot of these types of marinas severely limiting the number of seasonal contracts to free up slip space.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom