3 day test run in the PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see some of us need to go to 're-education' camps.... .
I suspect next they'll find that wearing the mask causes long term lung problems. Anything to keep us scared and uncertain. At least death rates keep dropping despite the hysteria in the media.

Well since the thread is devolving I’ll add to it. State of WA Gov Inslee issued a new Exec order today that wearing masks outside is now mandatory. I won’t even start with examples of the folly of this. That noted, out of consideration for others (peace of mind if nothing else) at least wear masks in stores, etc and at least try to distance or face away as needed. Sheesh, is it such a big deal?

Well since the thread is devolving I’ll add to it. State of WA Gov Inslee issued a new Exec order today that wearing masks outside is now mandatory. I won’t even start with examples of the folly of this. That noted, out of consideration for others (peace of mind if nothing else) at least wear masks in stores, etc and at least try to distance or face away as needed. Sheesh, is it such a big deal?

In my house its my rules, if I visit someone's house I follow their rules, I will do the same at someone's place of business, or I will not go in. I don't like it, but its not going to harm me one bit.

Boats almost loaded for the next 11 day outing !
Everything is clean and working as it should !

Sounds like the Tolley's are going to have a party Friday night, can't wait to see them in all of their Tolley Teal !
(I wonder if they make green beer or drinks....)

Attachments

• IMG_7303.jpg
    IMG_7303.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 41
The order actually says you must wear a mask outside IF you cannot keep appropriate distance from others. Some news reporting has left out that detail. Some statements from sheriffs objecting to the order do not seem to recognize that part of the order.

https://www.coronavirus.wa.gov/information-for/you-and-your-family/face-masks-or-cloth-face-covering

In my house its my rules, if I visit someone's house I follow their rules, I will do

"In my house its my rules, if I visit someone's house I follow their rules, I will do the same at someone's place of business, or I will not go in. I don't like it, but its not going to harm me one bit."

I believe that's the point, once you "STEP OUTSIDE" IT'S NOT YOUR HOUSE!
Wear a frigging MASK! Don't make it "OUR" problem. If one in your family get's it, stay away from health care, YOU made a choice!

I would like to know what makes you smarter than everyone else, age, race, blond, grey, Dr (Doctor), hillbilly, male, female, undecided, or you just don't give a **** about the rest of US?

You must be the guy who always ties up in the middle of the dock!

"In my house its my rules, if I visit someone's house I follow their rules, I will do the same at someone's place of business, or I will not go in. I don't like it, but its not going to harm me one bit."

Wear a frigging MASK! Don't make it "OUR" problem. If one in your family get's it, stay away from health care, YOU made a choice!

I would like to know what makes you smarter than everyone else, age, race, blond, grey, Dr (Doctor), hillbilly, male, female, undecided, or you just don't give a **** about the rest of US?

Easy now Jimmie, I followed the point and used my mask.

10 days on the run and we had a dam good time, everything worked as it should, nothing broke. 250 gallons later and a really good time!
Everett to Roche, to Friday, to Roche, To Friday, then back to Everett to get the kids, then out to Langley, then out crabbing... Ya we burned up a little fuel and had a dam good time.

Let me guess, you didn't read the book?

HOLLYWOOD

Attachments

• win friends.jpg
    win friends.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 92
The real mandate for WA today is "no mask no service", so mostly its about entering a place of business. As far as walking around taking a walk or whatever, get serious.
I see folks driving around in their cars, windows rolled up, wearing a mask. Just silly.

RonR, glad you had a successful run.

Back
Top Bottom