Bomar hatch on 44 gulfstar my

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brenda butler

Called Bomar for new rubber seal replacement. Not much help as boat is an 1985. Does anyone have an idea of where to get new Bomar seal for front hatch on 1985 gulfstar MY. Hatch is about 26 by 26

Bomar Hatch Gasket

Try contacting Hatchmasters.com in Connecticut for Bomar parts.

West Marine has Bomar hatch seal replacements. I replaced one hatch seal with the West Marine--Bomar product last year and it works well. The adhesive is on the bottom of the rubber replacement and is very sticky. Just clean the surface good with acetone before applying the new seal then close and dog down the hatch. Should be good as new the next day.

Called Bomar for new rubber seal replacement. Not much help as boat is an 1985. Does anyone have an idea of where to get new Bomar seal for front hatch on 1985 gulfstar MY. Hatch is about 26 by 26

I just ordered a replacement seal and the glue from Bomar last week for our 1986 Symbol aft cabin hatch. We have a Cast hatch that is about 22" X 22". Although, I measured the seal width on the hatch and measured the length of the seal with a bit extra. It was easy to purchase this from their website. I ordered on Monday early morning and they shipped on it Thursday. I wanted it for last weekend, but since they won't ship the glue via air, it went by ground and I should have it by Wednesday this week. Purchase with the glue delivered was about $100 (from NH to WA).

I plan on getting the seal replaced this weekend.

This is their webpage that I shopped from:

https://www.pompanette.com/BigSummit/pomp.nsf/0/64C224DCA27817098525762400165D8A?Open

Back
Top Bottom