Welcome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CW Mr Clean

Vessel Name
Santosha
Vessel Make
30' diesel center console
I have been a happy member of the Forum since early 2016. I lost my password and log in and was invited to log in a a newbie today. I am the inventor of
The Clean Way Fuel Fill. A great device, (In my opinion), that catches fuel splashback and redirects it back into the tank. I have many happy users on the Forum and want to be able to update and keep in touch with concerned boaters.
I am hoping to be able to figure out how to get the word out to other Forum members. I am having a difficult time figuring out how to advertise on the site.

Contact a moderator regarding becoming s Commercial Member.

Welcome aboard. I agree that you should become a commercial member if you are going to promote your device.

I have been a happy member of the Forum since early 2016. I lost my password and log in and was invited to log in a a newbie today. I am the inventor of
The Clean Way Fuel Fill. A great device, (In my opinion), that catches fuel splashback and redirects it back into the tank. I have many happy users on the Forum and want to be able to update and keep in touch with concerned boaters.
I am hoping to be able to figure out how to get the word out to other Forum members. I am having a difficult time figuring out how to advertise on the site.

Here is a link to the site rules.

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

In particular please note the following sentences in those rules.

Commercial Member status may be granted to any member who has a commercial interest in the Marine Industry. There is no fee associated with a commercial membership but the designation is at the discretion of our Site Team and is intended for regularly participating Forum members.

thank you for your responses. I have looked at the rules page and understand.
What I haven't found is a heading for contacting a Moderator. any further help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you for your responses. I have looked at the rules page and understand.
What I haven't found is a heading for contacting a Moderator. any further help will be greatly appreciated.

I reported your post, one will magically come to your aid. You can always get one by reporting your own post.

Back
Top Bottom