Vancouver Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NorWyn

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
NorWyn
Vessel Make
Camano Troll
Hi Guys,

I have been following TF for several months and find it a great source of insights and ideas!

My Admiral and I moved from kayaks to a Camano Troll 31" trawler in November of last year and have put about 120 hours on her over the winter and spring.

What I have learned is ...I have a lot to learn. (though less than on day one) :)

Looking forward to continuing to enjoy TF.

Hopefully you have kept your kayaks too! The trawler is a great means to get to some spectacular kayaking country without being a superfit extreme adventurer. The kayaks are fantastic for exploring. With the two of them you can really enjoy what the coast has to offer.

Welcome! The Camano Troll is a very nice boat. 120 hours in 6 months is a wonderful amount of use for the rainy season. You are in a wonderful area to cruise.

Hi Guys,

I have been following TF for several months and find it a great source of insights and ideas!

My Admiral and I moved from kayaks to a Camano Troll 31" trawler in November of last year and have put about 120 hours on her over the winter and spring.

What I have learned is ...I have a lot to learn. (though less than on day one) :)

Looking forward to continuing to enjoy TF.

Hi there, from the north coast!

My wife & I jumped from sea kayaks to our 30 footer, so you beat us by a foot!

Knowing how to read subtle current lines from the waters surface texture will help you milk currents going your way :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom