sophiebean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougchuck

1996 grand banks europa looking for any updates and information on repairs, upgrades, innovations for like boats.

Welcome, but am not sure I understand the intent of the query. Maybe you have a GB Europa (they come in different sizes) or are looking at one and want comparisons for similar boats??

1996 grand banks europa looking for any updates and information on repairs, upgrades, innovations for like boats.

Yes, welcome to TF, but can you be a little less 'telegraphic in your request, as it is by no means clear what you want - or where you are coming from. Owner - would be owner - potential owner..?

Doug
Welcome aboard TF.
A good place to start would be the Grand Banks (aka GB here) builders section. A search for Europa will turn up many threads. A more specific search will narrow the field if you are interested in a particular item / area.
Also a good idea to peruse the TF Library as there is a wealth of info there that many bypass.

hello i have a old 3-53 detroit na and I were going to use to heat a greenhouse about how much fuel would it burn at idle no load?

Back
Top Bottom