Seaton 42 Articles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Novi

Greetings from the north east.

As a new member I am looking for assistance to find two articles I read a few years ago, most likely on, or linked through this or a similar site. They are about a 1980’s 42’ Seaton Trawler, Katadhin. Currently owner by a friend in Nova Scotia.
The first article is about the building and design of the boat at North End Marine, Rockland Maine. The second is about the planning and passage of this vessel to Bermuda. Katadhin has been her name for some time, but possibly named differently at time of her build.

Great site. Any assistance would be welcome

Welcome aboard. If you plug Seaton into the Search feature you come up with 96 threads that mention Seaton. If the boat has been talked about here, then it should show up in those threads. A search for Katadhin came up blank.

Thank you for your prompt response.

I’ve searched Seaton and various other permutations and combinations and then reviewed the posts, but still unable to find these articles. ( there was a brief mention of a Bermuda trip ).

Just thinking that somewhere out there a member might know exactly where these articles are.

The one on the build showed design drawings.

Perhaps I am simply not searching in a correct manner.

I appreciate any direction to locate these.

Thank you
D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom