New to Trawlering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ebbtide

Vessel Name
EBBTIDE
Vessel Make
GRAND BANKS 32
Hi all,

I just bought the handsome Ebbtide, custom Grand Banks 32 woody, from TF vetran Bob Cofer.

I look forward to learning more about Grand Banks and trawlers and Ford Lehman diesels and single screws.

I can share my experience living aboard with kids in Everett WA, on a classic Chris Craft Connie (no not a trawler) which was my former boat. Now I'm an empty nester and downsized, with plans of more cruising the Puget Sound than I could on the big gas guzzeling 'houseboat', that required much housecleaning to go out, without dumping all our possessions on the cabin floors.

Ebbtide is currently in Bellingham WA, but will eventually head south to Seattle, where I work in forensics.

Best wishes,

Mark

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1523654447595.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523654447595.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 84
Welcome Mark. You got a very nice boat there. I love what Bob did with her. I’ll keep my eye out for her if you come into the South Sound.

A part of your GB 32

Last week I have been invited to my friend's who was my current boat's first owner. A while back he purchased from Mr Bob Cofer the Ebbtide's upper helm what is at present hold as a nice decorative piece in his office in Southern France. May you have fair winds and following seas, Sir.

Ah yes! Bob told me that story. Very nice to hear that from you!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Welcome aboard TF and congrats ob your new boat.
I love the lines of Ebbtide.
Bob did a great job on her

Welcome to the adventure glad your here with Bobs old gal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom