new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcarli

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Pandion
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 46
Hi everybody....
My wife and I live in Friday Harbor Washington and invite any trawler member to contact us if they will be visiting F.H. Like many members here my wife and I have spent years sailing many part of the world but now we are looking at our next boat being a trawler and spending our summers between the San Juan's, and Alaska...
Best to you all
Bill and Chris
Friday harbor, WA

Hi everybody....
My wife and I live in Friday Harbor Washington and invite any trawler member to contact us if they will be visiting F.H. Like many members here my wife and I have spent years sailing many part of the world but now we are looking at our next boat being a trawler and spending our summers between the San Juan's, and Alaska...
Best to you all
Bill and Chris
Friday harbor, WA

Welcome to TF, and thanks for your generous offer. Our being on the East coast will not be bugging you, but there should be several who could benefit. I am looking to get out that way sometime on either a ferry trip or charter.

Hi everybody....
Best to you all
Bill and Chris
Friday harbor, WA

To live and work in Friday Harbor would be a dream of mine. Some of the best times of my life have been on that island. Good luck to you in your future adventures. Just remember that your 'home' is about as good as it gets. :)

Thanks
You are right we love friday harbor. Have lived here for almost 30 years. You can check out our business if you like at carliwhalewatch.com
best
bill and chris

Back
Top Bottom