New Member from San Francisco/Antioch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TugginSF

Vessel Name
Calliope
Vessel Make
Pilgrim 40
HI,
New member here, Rich (and Mary) Holden. Have lurked long enough; time to become an official member.
We have Calliope, a Pilgrim 40, by North Castle Marine, Canada (Goderich, Ontario near Montreal, I believe)
Have been "Caretakers" for this 1985 boat since 2011 and use her primarily in the San Francisco and Sacramento/San Joaquin Delta area. Boat is berthed in Antioch, CA.
Have been enjoying and learning from you all; hope to continue and contribute as I learn more.

What an adorable boat! Welcome from out if the shadows of TF. I assume you have some good adventures into the Delta - great boat for Dawdling.

Pictures please.

Peter

Welcome from Rich (and Mary) Gano here in God's country, :) You just gotta put up a photo of the boat for us.

Welcome from Rich (and Mary) Gano here in God's country, :) You just gotta put up a photo of the boat for us.

Yep..! Without photos, it didn't happen. :D

Rich,

That does look like a great boat for the Bay/Delta. I just moved my boat from the PNW to Pittsburg, CA. However, I have been studying the Bay/Delta for the past 30+ years.
Looks like someone should organize a TF cruise-in somethime for the Bay/Delta.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. "(Goderich, Ontario near Montreal, I believe). Goderich to Montreal, Quebec is about 500 miles. You might be meaning Toronto, Ontario which is 140 from Goderich. Nice boat. Nice cruising area.

Back to you folks:
I am learning geography from RT Firefly; thanks! Maybe, if I can go to Goderich, I can learn more.
Photos when I learn how and have more time. Getting ready to teach a Safe Boating Class this Sat. In person. Rusty from lack of practice for the last year. Learning .pptx.
later.
Rich

HI,
New member here, Rich (and Mary) Holden. Have lurked long enough; time to become an official member.
We have Calliope, a Pilgrim 40, by North Castle Marine, Canada (Goderich, Ontario near Montreal, I believe)
Have been "Caretakers" for this 1985 boat since 2011 and use her primarily in the San Francisco and Sacramento/San Joaquin Delta area. Boat is berthed in Antioch, CA.
Have been enjoying and learning from you all; hope to continue and contribute as I learn more.

I used to live on Bethel Island, enjoyed cruising the delta with my dad when I was in high school.

Welcome to Trawler Forum. Good looking boat . I’ve always loved the Pilgrim 40

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom