New Member in Norfolk, VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark D.

Vessel Make
1982 Mainship 34' Mark I
Hello everyone! I am obviously new to this forum and look forward to engaging in some of the discussions. There is a lot of good information on this forum and I can't wait to sink my teeth into some of the topics.

My name is Mark and I currently have a Mainship 34 Mark I trawler (as many of you know it's called a trawler because of the single screw and slow cruising speeds). Therefore I am particularly interested in connecting with members that have similar boats to learn more about updating some of its systems and keeping her afloat.

More to come as I familarize myself with the various topics.

Bye for now....

Mark

Welcome to the forum

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome to the Forum

Welcome. Where is your boat? We are in Salt Ponds Marina in Hampton.

Mike Metts
KK 42-165
Virginia Beach, VA

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Welcome aboard Mark. You'll find several owners of your model vessel here. This place is a wealth of info. Just don't ask what kinda anchor you need! Ben

Welcome aboard!
Tego is right, if you ask about anchors, you'll find what ever you have now is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Another subject where you will always be wrong is the subject of guns. If you carry a gun on your boat, either you're crazy or your gun is too small, the wrong kind and you don't have enough ammo.

Greetings, post a picture when you can.

Please, please don't ask what brand of oil to use. Welcome.

Welcome. Where is your boat? We are in Salt Ponds Marina in Hampton.

Mike Metts
KK 42-165
Virginia Beach, VA

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum
Hi Mike - thanks for your message. I keep my boat at Tidewater Yacht Marina in Portsmouth.

Welcome !!!!!

Hi Mike - thanks for your message. I keep my boat at Tidewater Yacht Marina in Portsmouth.

Welcome aboard, I see you are across from Waterside. I am a couple of miles
north of Urbanna....

Frank

Back
Top Bottom