New Member Mainship WannaBe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finally Fun Again

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Finally Fun Again
Vessel Make
39' Leopard Power Cat
Just located & joined this site. My husband and I have been searching for a 43 or larger Mainship, without much luck so far. Interested in the 479 we just learned about, but can't find a word about it on the Forum....or much else on these. Appears the 43's for sale are all 2 cabin/1 head. We'd like 2 heads...and more of a 2nd cabin 'real' bed... We're experienced boaters. Cruised full time from Canada thru the Caribbean for nearly six years as full time live aboards. Sold her and moved to dry land....Two years later, miss the water way too much! The Mainship is our choice with her wider beam and ability to crank up to 16-20 knots...vs slow trawler at 8 knots or so. Thanks for all the various threads, I'm learning a lot about Mainship issues (davits/swim platforms/engines, etc)!

Welcome, and good luck with your search.

Welcome aboard. If you have not already done so, join the mainship owners group on yahoo. Lots of info there.

I believe the 479 was just the 43 under a new name. Doubt they made a lot under the 479 designation before going out of business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom