New member from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MichaelH

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Knot Dreaming
Vessel Make
1995 Silverton 41
Hello everyone. I have been a reader of TF for many years, but just now finally registered. Don't know why I waited so long. The boat we have is a 1995 Silverton 41 aft cabin with twin 3116 Cats. Not really a trawler, but we run it as one. My wife Linda and I bought it as a fixer upper and it has been that. A few surprises along the way, but so far nothing we could not handle. Still a work in progress as they all are, but she has been usable all the time and we love it.

Hi, nice to meet you! Since we live in close proximity, we should meet up some day soon. What type of work have you done on your Silverton? Is she gas or diesel? Do you keep her at a marina?
Sweet Pea

Welcome aboard

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Welcome, we bought the '89 version of that vessel in 01 and had her for over 14 years. We donated her last October.

Though I believe she looked more of a trawler than your version, we too ran her hull down most of the time unless we were looking to beat the weather or get to the Docktail party in time!

image-1.jpg

Michael, we are currently in Tarpon Springs. Getting hauled Wednesday (Tillman's Marine). Send us a PM if you would like to get together for a cold beverage.

Welcome aboard TF (officially)

Welcome! We have stopped at Tarpon Springs five or six times in the boat, we've always enjoyed it very much! Wonderful food too.

Welcome! I'm new to TF also but I'm in Tarpon Springs as well. No better place to call home. What Marina? Experience tells me Shrimp Wrecked in Tarpon is a great

Welcome! I'm new to TF also but I'm in Tarpon Springs as well. No better place to call home. What Marina? Experience tells me Shrimp Wrecked in Tarpon is a great
We are at Anclote Isles.

Back
Top Bottom