New member from Eastern NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bflee

New member from Eastern NC.
Looking for a nimble nomad or a similar style small trawler with good gas mileage. As long as I can do 5-10mph I am good.
Getting too old to sail.
(Not really but I am lazy)
Any info on where to look would be appreciated

Welcome aboard. Yachtworld would be where I would start, but the advanced search feature is missing from the US site so go to the UK site and use the advanced search function. You will have to reset the meters to feet and pounds to US dollars. Good luck.

Hey Bflee. I am also new to this site - and from Eastern NC. We are originally from LI and moved down to Wilmington NC about 4 years ago. Just sold my Center Console and purchased a 26 Nordic Tug (1995). Lots of new experiences ahead, like going slow, servicing a diesel.. and exploring the range of this boat. If a Nordic Tug fits your needs, the forums have boat listings. SENTOA for example. Found the same with the Ranger Tug forums. I actually found the Tug on Craigslist, but that site is becoming exhausting and full of scammers. One other site - https://downeastboatforum.com/forums/free-classifieds-downeast-boats-marine-equipment/
More lobster style, but I have seen some small trawlers listed. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom