New Member Boat Godspeed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgtdipper

Vessel Name
Godspeed
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
I am new to the TF and recently purchased a 2000 Mainship 390 Godspeed and brought it up from Slidell, LA to Knoxville, TN via Tombigbee and Tennessee River. I have enjoyed read everyone’s post. There is so much to be learned from this site.

Sgtdipper

Welcome to TF.

I am new to the TF and recently purchased a 2000 Mainship 390 Godspeed and brought it up from Slidell, LA to Knoxville, TN via Tombigbee and Tennessee River. I have enjoyed read everyone’s post. There is so much to be learned from this site.

Sgtdipper

Wifey B: Welcome here and have fun with your boat. Curious as to how you intend to use it as definitely not a common boat for your location. :)

Our plan is to start the loop this fall and head south. May take us a couple years to complete the loop but no hurry, retirement is great. Still have a small list of boat projects to complete before we start but everything is coming together nicely.

Our plan is to start the loop this fall and head south. May take us a couple years to complete the loop but no hurry, retirement is great. Still have a small list of boat projects to complete before we start but everything is coming together nicely.

Wifey B: Sounds great. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom