The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Panacea
Vessel Make
Oceania Sundeck 35
Hello, we are new members to the Trawler forum. We have a 35 foot Oceania sundeck trawler and live in Little Current ON. We cruise the North Channel. We are looking for a replacement mortise style skeleton key lock or regular key lock for our Starboard sliding door. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome aboard. Do you have photos of the keys you need?

Welcome to TF. I think he meant a replacement lock, rather than just the key, Comodave..?

Those type of locks are always a bit dodgy anyway. I replaced mine on the main saloon door with a round style padlock and hasp, and for the pilot door, just a hook and eye on the inside which we could just unlock from the inside, as being a second door and not the main door, being able to lock it from the outside with a key was not necessary. That might not suit this poster however.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard eh? Almost made it to the North Channel when we did the Trent but we dawdled along and ran out of time in Parry Sound.

iu

You may be too young to catch the reference above...

I remember Little Current with great fondness from my passage through there in 1992. Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom