The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingBuffalo

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
The Lady J
Vessel Make
Bluewater 40 Pilothouse
Hi, all! Just thought an introduction is in order before I post my first question. I’m a liveaboard in Seattle aboard my 1979 C&C Landfall 38 sailboat. I’m in the market for a powerboat now , for space and logistical reasons, for when I move to the Columbia /Willamette River area next summer. I’m new I trawlers/heavy cruisers/trawler yachts or whatever you want to call them, so there will be questions. It’s a pleasure to be part of the gang and I’m glad to meet you all.

Ask away

These guys are pretty knowledgeable.

Welcome to the forum.

KB, welcome to TF. So you're gonna be a river boater, eh? You'll find it quite different from the waters in Puget Sound. Fire away with your questions. Lots of knowledgeable people on here (not counting myself in this group) who can help you with you questions.

Mike don’t be so hard on yourself, I have seen a lot of good info come out above your name.

Thanks, guys! I’ve only lived in Washington for about two years so I’m no expert on the Puget Sound, but I do have some river experience on smaller boats when I was younger. I’m up for adventure at any rate.

Back
Top Bottom