The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaseyMarie

Vessel Name
Casey Marie
Vessel Make
Blue Seas 31' Out Island
New to the forum; I have a 31 foot Downeast flybridge cruiser "Casey Marie". Its a Blue Seas 31 Out Island, single Cummins. My wife and I enjoy cruising around New England, and our home port is Hingham MA. I am on several other forums but they all seem to be geared toward fishing. Don't get me wrong, I love fishing. But fishing is just something I do while boating/cruising. We also have a small Whaler we like to run around the bay in, and sometimes I will tow it behind the mothership. Some day we hope to cruise full time, but we have a long way to go before that happens.

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 48
Welcome aboard! That’s a very pretty boat. I have weakness for Yankee boats.
What ever you do, don’t ask about anchors on this forum. You’ll start an argument that will never end!

Welcome aboard TF

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Yup. Nice boat.

Mr. HC. Anchors? Controversial? Say it isn't so...

200w.webp

Nice boat. I'm in Marina Bay. Which marina are you at in Hingham?

Nice boat. I'm in Marina Bay. Which marina are you at in Hingham?

Thanks. Did I see your Camano listed on the Downeast boat forum? I think I recall noticing you are in Quincy. Neat boats, I have always liked those. I actually gave up my slip at Hingham Shipyard this year. But I still have a Whaler that I keep there. I have a private mooring in the back river, and I also have a slip at Town River Yacht Club in Quincy. Did you sell the Camano to buy something else or no?

I went back to the dark side! I bought a 2005 Silverton 35 motoryacht. Lol

I went back to the dark side! I bought a 2005 Silverton 35 motoryacht. Lol

That's it, you're off this forum!!! haha, nice boat, congrats. What's the boat name? I will keep an eye out.

Welcome,
Nice boat!!!!!!!!!
We came very close to purchasing a Blue Seas 31.
Greg

Welcome. I really like that boat. I used to live close to where they were built, and have liked them since I first saw one go by on the highway.

Welcome. I really like that boat. I used to live close to where they were built, and have liked them since I first saw one go by on the highway.

Thanks, she has been a great boat so far. I finished installing a new heat exchanger and gear cooler over the weekend. I will splash her in a couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom