The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rbrodehl

Hi, I just joined Trawler Forum because I am interested in buying a used trawler and thought I could get valuable information from the members on any trawler that I might be interested in

Welcome and there is a LOT of information here.
Available thru browsing, searching or asking.
Of course you have to pick & choose what you believe.

Welcome aboard - you're in the place

Hi, I just joined Trawler Forum because I am interested in buying a used trawler and thought I could get valuable information from the members on any trawler that I might be interested in

Welcome. Now tell us what kind of anchors you like. And will you be getting a FD hull or SD?

[emoji51]

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the search for your new boat.

Ted

Welcome to TF. Even though I'm not a trawler driver these guys are nice enough to let me hang around and pick up tidbits of knowledge from the vast resources here.

Welcome, lots of good people and info here, just sort through what info your looking for.

Bill

Welcome aboard TF
Lots of good info here...take a look at Boat Search 101 if you haven't already...great place to start

Welcome. Now tell us what kind of anchors you like. And will you be getting a FD hull or SD?

[emoji51]

Don't forget to include the windshield. Forward slanted or aft slanted. Very important in any boat selection process:D:D:D

In the meanwhile, welcome:thumb: to perhaps in a very bias way, the best damn forum for boating. You will be a well informed boater reading of the multitude of excellent information. All kidding aside.:flowers:

Al-Ketchikan

Back
Top Bottom