New Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neil Shaw

Hi Everyone,
My wife and I have both been viewing the various forums gleaning information from everyone for some time now. We are now in the process of buying our first trawler and thought we would jump into registering on the site since we have finally pulled the trigger on purchasing. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences, it has helped us tremendously up to this point and I'm sure it will continue to do so for the months/years to come.

Good luck with your purchase Neil. Looking forward to the particulars in the near future.

We are set to survey a 1999 Nordhavn 40. Hopefully all goes well the first week of the new year.

After 2 years of planning and saving, countless hours of research and preparation the day has arrived! We are officially owners of our new to us 1999 Nordhavn 40. Over the next upcoming months we will finish downsizing our material possessions and move aboard her full-time. She will be our new home, and give us the freedom to continue to travel and explore and bring our home along with us. Life is good! Say hello to MV Leona. IMG_1489.jpgIMG_1490.jpgIMG_1491.jpgView attachment 1IMG_1493.jpgIMG_1495.jpg

Congrats on your new boat/life.

Could have sworn I saw that boat on the St Johns the other day.

Congrats!

Beautiful!! Congratulations!

Welcome aboard. M/V Leona is beautiful.

Welcome Aboard!
I couldn’t help but notice your anchor is too small and it’s the wrong kind. Don’t worry, the fellows here will tell you what you need.:D
That’s a joke. Never use the A word on this site. You’ll start an argument that never ends. Same thing for guns. Your gun is too small, it’s the wrong kind and you don’t have enough ammo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom