New French member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boubs

Vessel Name
Boub’s
Vessel Make
Fairline targa 48 open
Hello everyone !

I just registered this forum and i'm happy to start sharing with the community.

A few words about me : I'm Olivier and owner of a 2018 Fairline Targa 48 Open. I cruise on the French Cote d'Azur, Corsica, Sardegna ...

This forum was recommended by my friend Muriel when I told her that I want to switch my "fast" boat for a trawler.

My target boat is a 59-64 ft length and i must admit that i'm a bit in need of imformations between Outer Reefs, Nordhavns, Selenes ... but at the moment i really like Outer Reef and Nordhavn more than other brands. Other problem is that the offer is very weak on the second market.

Anyway, Hello to everyone and let's start looking for informations on my next dream boat ! :dance:

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you own a very nice boat, just curious why you are looking to move to a trawler?

Welcome. Sounds like your headed in the right direction for boats and information. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you own a very nice boat, just curious why you are looking to move to a trawler?
Hi Iwarden.
After 4 years with my Fairline (that I love), I need more. More place for toys, more space for living, more adventure …
And I really want to go far … very far. I also want to spend more time on my boat in much better comfort.
I feel that speed is not my kind anymore and I just want to spend time on the sea.
I guess that a trawler is THE ship that I need. But I think that it’s essential to choose the right one.

Welcome neighbor! My trawler is also in the area.

Welcome neighbor! My trawler is also in the area.
Nice to meet you Guilhem ! I'm in Port Canto in Cannes. GB 42 is a great boat !:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom