New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Texan

As the name says, my wife and I live in Texas, and we are ready for a change. Selling the house and the farm and going to buy a live aboard and keep it in Florida. We are both retired and looking for a little different adventure. We will be buying a boat in the Hatteras 58 LRC class to meet my wife's requirements of a cockpit, galley up, day head, and ability to cruise the Carribean safely in comfort at least one knot per gallon of diesel. We would welcome any recommendations you may have that fit these tequirements.

As the name says, my wife and I live in Texas, and we are ready for a change. Selling the house and the farm and going to buy a live aboard and keep it in Florida. We are both retired and looking for a little different adventure. We will be buying a boat in the Hatteras 58 LRC class to meet my wife's requirements of a cockpit, galley up, day head, and ability to cruise the Carribean safely in comfort at least one knot per gallon of diesel. We would welcome any recommendations you may have that fit these tequirements.
Welcome aboard and good luck in your boat quest!

L

Welcome aboard. The Hatteras LRCs are great boats. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom