new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Jesright
Vessel Make
1987 Chein hwa
Hi everyone ! I am a newbie and need a little advice :confused:

I have a stainless steel spotlight marked "k line " on the controller

I am looking for a exploded parts diagram to assist in rebuilding it
It looks a lot like a guest 22040A but has no marking on the SS cover just the controller

I would appreciate any suggestions and thanks for all the info I have already gleaned from this forum

we are currently about three weeks away from splashing our restored '87' Chien Hwa 35 trunk trawler "JESRIGHT" It has been a bones up restoration totally gutted and re-cored, interior gutted and re-built. big project but nearing the end
Looking forward to some good times on her

Chuckb

Great name

Chuck

I can't help you with your light problem. You have a great boat name. I would love to see some pictures of your rebuild. Welcome aboard.

Shawn

Welcome aboard. My someone come up with the information you need.

Welcome aboard ChuckB. Sounds like you are a jack of all trades - rebuilding from the bones up. Good luck. It's gotta be a boat you'll be proud of and we're sure she'll treat you right after all of that TLC.

Welcome Chuck

I'm new to this forum too; there's lots of informative folks here, I'm sure you will find your answer. BTW we are on the hard up in Iuka, MS at Spry Marine. I can't say enough good things about Lee and his crew. We will be splashing in about 2 weeks also.
Cheers

Thanks for the replies guys.........

I have really never been much of a "poster". So forgive me if I don't make sense sometimes. I hope to get better as we go. I am a Blow-boat convert. Just getting a little old to be pulling on lines. Primary cruising ground is the Gulf of Mexico
Pensacola, Orange Beach, Mobile, to New Orleans area.

I post pics with next post

Thanks again for the warm welcome
:thumb:
Chuckb

M/V Jesright

We just came by Iuka on the Tenn Tom. on a delivery for a friend. We were on a 35 performance trawler. SLOWPOKE. It is now at Demopolis Al. For the next few months.

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

Welcome aboard.
The only searchlight with the word "Line" in it that comes to mind is Rayline.
Any chance that's it? Rayline was bought by Jabsco.

Ray line lights

Upon closer inspection and some major cleaning, it is a ray line spotlight
Thanks for the heads up!
Cb
M/v Jesright

If your light has remote control with little drive motors and gears they can be a PITA in marine environment. I have had so much trouble with these units that on my present boat I use a hand held led unit that plugs into DC for recharge. It is fast to deploy always easy to point and close to 100% reliable and I can not say that about the remote units I have owned. Also with the new led technology you may get a lot more light. Many of these units are competitively priced and would probably cost less than the rebuild.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom