Marinetrader 1980

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Curtisea

I'm am currently restoring a marine trader 1980 34
And am looking for the electrical schematics

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Schematics? Good luck. I could be wrong but I don't think they were ever provided. What's the problem? There is a lot of electrical expertise on TF, myself excepted (unless it only involves 2 wires).

200w.gif

Thanks
I good with the electrical just looking to save time because the panel has number labels on the wire that I need to chase out

just look at your panel first mine has the same numbers used mutable times for different crickets and voltages . be carefull

Re: Post #4. "crickets"? Auto correct right? Ain't progress grand?

200w.gif

ok I'm not even going to fix it . yes camel crickets black crickets and common crickets . the funny thing is a suppose to be an electrician . or eltric i can .or I could blame it on a 12 pack . no kidding be careful turn the 120 off if your not sure or even if you think you are . some people thing higher voltages are bad and they are, but more people are killed with 120 than any other voltage .

Greetings,
Mr. t. Sorry about that. I was weak and I couldn't resist. Good point about making sure the 120v is off. I might also mention, make sure the inverter is off as well, if so equipped.

I'm am currently restoring a marine trader 1980 34
And am looking for the electrical schematics

There are none. Never were. I was fortunate that the first owner of my marine trader was an electrician.

Seriously, they make two piece circuit tracers. One generates a signal and the other identifies it. Makes tracing 12v wiring issues easier. You can get them on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom