Long time lurker stink potter finally signed up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Islanddog

Vessel Name
Mango
Vessel Make
58 Symbol PH
Hello all,

Longtime lurker on the site figured it was time to get official. Own a 44 ocean MY that have been running as a loud trawler between Rock Hall, Md and long port, nj, as well as tooling around on pops 36 Albin and sis's 34 marine trader which are both on the Chesapeake Bay as well. Lived 5 summers on boat with wife 2 daughters and two rescue dogs in Longport, NJ but had to get back to bay so we had places to go and to anchor out.

When time is right will swing into a 49 Defever, but need to worry about getting my daughters thru the expensive yrs 1st. (Prom's; cars, college, and the W word)

Have done a decent amount of delivery work from Great Lakes to Bahamas, but that means I know just enough to get into trouble!
Look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully sharing a cold beer along the waterways....
Cheers!

Welcome, Rock Hall is the admirals favorite stop on the upper bay. Rode out the Derecho in the harbor in 2012. The 80 mph winds took the dingy with motor and sent it vertical on the deck. The boom is the only thing that stopped it from launching.

Welcome to TF.

Ya gotta understand the first rule of TF....if you don't post pics of your boat and you using it, it doesn't exist.

Just kidding of course, but we do like to see pics of where others do their boating.

Welcome aboard! I'll give you my standard warning for new folks.

Don't ask about anchors! Your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind, and you don't have enough chain. That's all you need to know about anchors.

Oh yeah, watch out for R.T. Firefly. He's smart but a little nuts. He'll post videos that'll make you snort coffee out your nose.

Greetings,
Mr. I. Seems I supposedly have SOME sort of reputation that Mr. HC is intent on embellishing. Nothing could be further from the truth....Wait..what????

83239237.gif

Oh my....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom